Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have a feeling this is a cult product in the making here. I am very impressed with this new offering by Fresh. I pretty much gave up on lip scrubs after I realized I had a drawer full that never did anything for my lips. All of them were nothing more than jars of oil with maybe 5-10 sugar granules mixed in for exfoliation (what a joke)! I would laugh as I removed the oily mess from my lips each time, (and wanted to smack myself for getting sucked into yet another useless lip scrub). I've tried toothbrushes, buf puf's and all kinds of gadgets and scrubs. None of them left a lasting impression.

Because this just looked so delectable at Sephora, I had to try it. I love the smell and feel of Fresh's lip products already, so this was too hard to pass up. When it arrived, I knew right away this one was going to be very different. The jar is small, however a little goes a very long way! Inside of this jar is an intoxicatingly fresh, stiff scrub loaded to the gills with rich brown sugar crystals. The presentation alone is impressive. When you open the jar, it looks like pure whipped brown sugar. It smells absolutely incredible. The feeling is like no other scrub I have ever tried. This one is jam packed with rich, fresh, brown sugar crystals that truly exfoliate to actually do some real repair!

This is the first scrub that actually gives you enough crystals to make a difference! This scrub is loaded with intensely moisturizing ingredients that actually penetrate your chapped lips in a way that I have never experienced before. I could not believe how my lips felt after one 5 minute treatment! I do not exaggerate when I tell you that this is the one! My lips feel brand new! I cannot get over how smooth and soft my lips feel right now! Not only is this a complete pleasure to use because of the sheer freshness and smell of the scrub, but its like giving your lips a complete spa treatment. The only downside is the packaging, which is a tiny jar. It's actually a very cute little jar, however it gets harder and harder to dig the product out when you start to get low (especially if you have nails). I will need to get a little spatula or tiny spoon for future use. I think a tube would be much more practical and hygienic. This is worth every penny! I never expected this much out of a lip scrub. All I can say is double wow! Holy grail find for me! There is one common mistake that I think many will make with this product (leading them to throw the baby out with the bathwater), and that's to not use a good lip balm directly afterwards. This is a highly exfoliating lip scrub. If you use this and nothing else afterwards, you are going to dry out your lips. It prepares your lips for a really good balm to sink in and penetrate like it's never done before. Use nothing afterwards, and you defeat the purpose of this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ummm it does what it's suppose to, but its simply sugar and waxy chapstick like goop. So I basically love it, but overpaid for it. Lush offers the same product much much cheaper.

on 10/20/2014 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So many reviewers have said that home made scrub is the same as most exfoliating products; well i found this not to be the case! I have very dry lips and have made home made exfoliates, when i finally decided to buy this product. I found it left my lips a lot more softer, and moisturized then home made exfoliates. For someone who likes to wear a lot of lipstick such as myself, this product is beneficial because it scrubs away all the lipstick that was on your lips, and any dead skin. I use it every night before bed and then after I apply a lip treatment mask. This product has improved my lip condition and i would defiantly recommend it!

Top Rated Lip Treatments