Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

3.7

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

on 11/13/2010 9:33:00 PM

Maybe it's just living in MN, since others have great reviews....but I hate this lip scrub!! It made my lips burn & super dry. I am so disappointed. I'll just stick my my home-made brown sugar & honey scub.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I received this as a gift for Christmas last year and I thought it was ok. The first time I used it, my lips felt pretty good. It just didnt last long. I went through this tube in less than one month. I didnt feel a difference after using it besides the fact that as soom as it wore off my lips dried right back up again. I wont purchase but Im sure it could benefit someone else. I think Im just too obsessed over my Jack Black Lemon and Chamomile too much!

Finally bought this after wondering if I should buy it or not. Glad i did. It works like a charm at scrubbing all the chappy stuff off your lips. My lips are smooth and younger looking. I use it when I need to and not every day. Works wonders.

on 7/26/2011 12:05:00 AM

This product really works and is worth the $$$. It really smooths the lips.

I generally don't have many issues with my lips but felt exfoliation from time to time could be beneficial. I purchased this as part of a trial kit (what I really wanted to try was the tinted lip treatment). I used this a few times and to my surprise, my lips felt extraordinarily dry even after using a moisturizing lip product afterwards. I wanted to love this but I don't. I will use a few more times to see if the results are any different, but so far I don't hold out a lot of hope. This might work for some, just isn't the product for me.

on 12/27/2011 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This works very well for my flakey peeling lips, they are soft and smooth, very pricy but you dont need alot, a little goes a long way.

on 1/4/2012 9:04:00 AM

This was a bonus item in a set that included a full size Lip Treatment in Rose. I used to just do the old trick of chapstick on a toothbrush. This was a whole new world for me! It feels gritty (of course), but really is a fairly gentle effect. I could not believe the difference after removing the excess with a tissue! Younger, smoother, healthier-looking. That said, I did feel the need to follow up and apply a good treatment (my favorite is the Sugar Honey tint); it glided on so smoothly and the feeling was pure *luxury*. Only downside is a slightly weird taste while applying (so 4 lippies only), but that went away immediately after swiping the excess. This jar is small, but it seems like it'll last forever. I think every woman should try this, and be ready for a heavenly experience.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this in a swap! OMG! Buy it now!!! Or swap for it !whatever! Just get it! It works so awesome! I used to use my toothbrush but it didn't work too well (always had flaky skin when i "thought" i was done)and it made my lips numb. The sugar in honey method wasn't too good either because it just sorta just moved on my lips without scrubbing anything off and the sugar melted in the honey very quickly. This feels like its softening the flakes (kinda like what cuticle cream does)and the sugar removes the flakes quickly! It works! ALL my flakes were gone!! my lips felt like "summer lips" not winter ones when i was done. When I wiped it off all the flakiness was gone my lips didn't feel dry or cracked. There's barely a taste (it taste kinda bad but it isn't food so that doesnt matter to me the product is awesome)and you don't need much so it last awhile.!!!! I'd def buy this (swap) again!

on 1/15/2012 3:02:00 PM

I bought this from sephora in a set with the matching lip balm. I'm not that impressed with it considering the price of it alone. The sugar component of the scrub isn't as harsh as I would like it, for me it hardly scrubs the dead skin from my lips by it's self. I have to use a toothbrush along with the scrub to do the job properly. I really don't like the taste of it as well.

I wish this was not so expensive however it is a wonder, miracle worker. My always dry flakey lips became smooth, beauties after one treatment. The lovely lady at the Sephora, treated me with this prior to me trying out a lippie and I was sold, even she was amazed at how great my chapped lips looked after one treatment.

If you suffer from constantly dry, flaking lips this is for you!

Popular Lip Treatments