Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I loved this product. It always got dead skin off my lips and left my lips very smooth. They felt buttery each time I used this. Lip lines were buffered off temporarily.

I put a "yes" for repurchasing because it is a great product, however it gets a 3 lippie rating for the price. The ingredients are nothing special. Most cheap dupes will give you the same effects. Lip scrubs are only meant to be a short term fix as manual exfoliation requires regular maintenance. Personally I liked using this before going to bed at night, or in the morning before make up. It makes lip products apply much smoother because it primes the lip skin.

If you don't mind splurging - go for it. Just keep in mind it's somewhat overpriced.

on 12/5/2015 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I tried three different Fresh sugar lip products and this is my favourite of the three. I have no complaints about how it works. It exfoliates well and leaves my lips feeling lightly moisturized afterwards. However, I do have a complaint about the price. This product is a mix of brown sugar and oils, and as others have said, you can easily make it yourself for a fraction of the price. I prefer the thicker texture of this product to the homemade version, but could not justify the price tag.

on 6/19/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

How have I only discovered this now?! While pricey, it's worth it. I love how the sugar melts, and tastes. Yum. My lips rule now.

on 5/8/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a great product, but it's quite expensive for a basic but effective lip exfoliant. My main complaint would be the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A must have for luscious lips! My lips looks so much fuller and feels so supple and soft after using this just once! I went to Sephora during the VIB Rouge sale and I asked the SA for a great lip scrub (I saw on youtube a girl teaching people how to make lips look bigger) and she immediately recommended me this lip polish. She kept raving about it and saying it's the best item for lips and she recommended that I get the $53 set (which includes the lip balm, lip serum, lip tint) ...then another sales guy said it is the best. I got sucked in and decided to buy it.

I used as instructed (love the smell BTW) and now I have the softest lips ever with no flakes. I am in LOVE! I'd like to say that now I have soft, plump lips :) I use the lip balm that comes with it and the two are match made in heaven! I have not kissed anyone yet (LOL) but I'd like to think they are kissable.

I love it so much that I plan on buying the set for my cousin who has SUPER dry lips ! :) Good job Fresh!

on 10/20/2014 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So many reviewers have said that home made scrub is the same as most exfoliating products; well i found this not to be the case! I have very dry lips and have made home made exfoliates, when i finally decided to buy this product. I found it left my lips a lot more softer, and moisturized then home made exfoliates. For someone who likes to wear a lot of lipstick such as myself, this product is beneficial because it scrubs away all the lipstick that was on your lips, and any dead skin. I use it every night before bed and then after I apply a lip treatment mask. This product has improved my lip condition and i would defiantly recommend it!

on 8/16/2014 5:31:00 AM

I like this. At first I was about to hate it but really I have to admit that this is pretty good.

1. Smell - This may be the part I kinda dislike?? It smells to ME like tamarind and citrus. I don't actually know all of the ingredients but yeah.

2. Consistency - It sticks under my nails and it also have a waxy feeling. However, it isn't as bad as Sara Happ's one...

3. Texture - I couldn't feel a lot grain of sugar in the scrub, but i guess they're there.

4. How to use - So i read some in Sephora, you basically scrub your lips with it then leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse it off with warm water. I personally didn't wash directly at the warm water but I dipped my tissue in a bowl full with warm water then wipe it. Somehow, this is wayyy easier..

5. Finishing - It's actually so good. At first i thought it's going to do nothing because i couldn't feel the sugar in the scrub. My lips are moisturised and I couldn't feel any flakes on my lips. However, I would still give it a 4 stars but if there is 4.5 stars, I would definitely give that!!

on 6/13/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Got a deluxe sample with a Sephora order last month. Great lip scrub. Just enough abrasion with sugar and not too oily. Pleasant sweet flavor. Way better than my previous lip scrub from Laura Geller.

on 4/30/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I received a travel size sample of this lip scrub when I ordered my beloved Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Treatment from QVC. It's a great scrub, removes every trace of dead/dull skin from my lips. I don't have much to compare Fresh's to as I've never used any other lip scrubs before. It can feel a bit harsh if I scrub my sensitive lip area too vigorously, but whatever oil they've used in this product is quite soothing. Such a tiny amount is needed I think that my travel sized sample will last a year or more. I will purchase a full-sized product when my sample runs out as I very much like the results it gives me. I always follow up the scrub with my fabulous Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Treatment and I'm left with moisturized baby soft lips!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a really nice scrub to exfoliate my lips with. My lips are really dry, and I live in a dry climate. I use it a couple times a week, mostly before I wear matte lipstick. It smells really yummy, and is moisturizing too. Yes, you could probably make something similar that isn't as expensive, but I really love it!

Top Rated Lip Treatments