Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

on 11/11/2017 10:15:00 AM

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SUGAR SCRUB IT HAS SUPER POWERS....Any way I started using the fresh cosmetics lip sugar SCRUB on my face. I have super sensitive skin and beaded scrubs induce acne and cause breakouts on my face. After the amazing results on my lips (( which were dry and flaky now there soft and smooth keep note: I don't use the product on my lips daily for maintaining my soft smooth lips just twice a month.)) So back to my face. I applied the lip SCRUB sparingly taking a tiny amount on my finger tip adding just a tad of water. Gently scrubbing small sections of my face. Concentrating on the dull areas. MY face looks brighter and healthier.

Fresh cosmetics sugar lip polish really works. This little jar of scrub magic literally turned my dull dry cracked lips into soft supple kissable lips.I actually didn't think it was going to work and almost was going for the DIY scrubs on You Tube. Glad I didn't!. Also I actually purchased this and never used it immediately ,until my lips turned really dry during the summer. I would suggest really using this sparingly twice a day for fast results. Blend and ADD additional moisturizer Vaseline etc if your lips are sensitive on your finger tips before applying. Also moisturize afterwards.

Popular Lip Treatments