Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

3.9

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

on 1/31/2018 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

IMHO this is the best sugar lip scrub out there. All the other ones (Sara Happ, etc.) have sugar granuales that are wayyyy to big.

on 11/11/2017 10:15:00 AM

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SUGAR SCRUB IT HAS SUPER POWERS....Any way I started using the fresh cosmetics lip sugar SCRUB on my face. I have super sensitive skin and beaded scrubs induce acne and cause breakouts on my face. After the amazing results on my lips (( which were dry and flaky now there soft and smooth keep note: I don't use the product on my lips daily for maintaining my soft smooth lips just twice a month.)) So back to my face. I applied the lip SCRUB sparingly taking a tiny amount on my finger tip adding just a tad of water. Gently scrubbing small sections of my face. Concentrating on the dull areas. MY face looks brighter and healthier.

Fresh cosmetics sugar lip polish really works. This little jar of scrub magic literally turned my dull dry cracked lips into soft supple kissable lips.I actually didn't think it was going to work and almost was going for the DIY scrubs on You Tube. Glad I didn't!. Also I actually purchased this and never used it immediately ,until my lips turned really dry during the summer. I would suggest really using this sparingly twice a day for fast results. Blend and ADD additional moisturizer Vaseline etc if your lips are sensitive on your finger tips before applying. Also moisturize afterwards.

on 8/17/2015 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

As a kid, I had lip traumas that left some discoloration and a tendency for my lips to dry out really quickly. Now as an adult my lips are prone to blistering, feathering, and are really sensitive. I can't leave my house without a super moisturizing lip balm in every purse. I'm a skin care nut, and take very very good care of my skin, everyone comments that I look much younger than my age thanks to my now perfected skin care routine, but I haven't been able to find the right products for my lips and their constant chapped state drives me crazy. I've spent the better part of a year trying to find a solution and was honestly beginning to think that I would have to break my no surgery rule and look into fillers or something medical to fix my chronic lip dryness.

I was skeptical when I tried this scrub because I haven't had the best results with other products. However, fresh lip treatments often have a cult following (doesn't mean anything to me anymore because I'm such an outlier on this issue) and the sugar line has a solid natural ingredients list so there was a good chance I wouldn't have a reaction to it.

I tested it out in store. At first I thought to myself it just felt like rubbing my lips with sugar, which I've tried at home. But you have to really scrub this on for a full minute at least, because after about 30 seconds the essential oils and Shea butter in the blend starts to melt into your lips and really soften them. I could feel my eyes start to widen while I was standing there in the aisle. I just knew something different was happening. TURNING POINT!

After so many disappointments I didn't want to get my hopes up too much. So, I've held off on writing this review for a week now after using this scrub once daily. The instructions say to use it 2-3 times a week. Yup, I use it DAILY. I'M SO HAPPY. Technically it hasn't even been a full week, and there is a distinct difference in the state of my lips. They were severely chapped on day one thanks to a bad reaction to another company's product. This scrub gently buffed all that away and after day two they stopped getting that dry. I didn't use it on morning three, to give my lips a rest, and they were ok, but by the afternoon I just couldn't help myself, I used the scrub again and my lips felt much better. My lipsticks and glosses go on more smoothly and stay on! No weird little flakes on my bottom lip in the morning. I'm in heaven! I've been using the fresh sugar lip treatment w/sunscreen (spf 15) in untinted after I scrub and it's good (not great). Definitely moisturizes but doesn't quite soak into my lips as much as I would like. My lips do still get dry after a long day out so I'm still looking for a better balm but I'm not coating the sugar lip treatment out. I would use it at night for sure. There is a significant improvement in their overall structure and shape since I started using the scrub. I'm a happy gal and feel so much more confident since finding this!

on 6/19/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

How have I only discovered this now?! While pricey, it's worth it. I love how the sugar melts, and tastes. Yum. My lips rule now.

on 3/13/2015 8:14:00 AM

Excellent exfoliation for the lips especially in the winter. No more cracked lips for me trying to heal them with lip balms and what not. I do this every morning before my make-up routine and my lipstick looks much better. My lips are healthy everyday now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A must have for luscious lips! My lips looks so much fuller and feels so supple and soft after using this just once! I went to Sephora during the VIB Rouge sale and I asked the SA for a great lip scrub (I saw on youtube a girl teaching people how to make lips look bigger) and she immediately recommended me this lip polish. She kept raving about it and saying it's the best item for lips and she recommended that I get the $53 set (which includes the lip balm, lip serum, lip tint) ...then another sales guy said it is the best. I got sucked in and decided to buy it.

I used as instructed (love the smell BTW) and now I have the softest lips ever with no flakes. I am in LOVE! I'd like to say that now I have soft, plump lips :) I use the lip balm that comes with it and the two are match made in heaven! I have not kissed anyone yet (LOL) but I'd like to think they are kissable.

I love it so much that I plan on buying the set for my cousin who has SUPER dry lips ! :) Good job Fresh!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A lip treatment for lazy people or if you're not on a budget. If you want to save money go to your kitchen take a teaspoon of brown sugar and a drop or two of honey and voila, your own instant lip scrub. I admit I haven't tried this diy method but I'm thinking it will do the trick.
Anyway back to the product. The smell is divine. So yummylicious. Reminds me of sour plum sweets. Take a bit on one finger and gently exfoliate your dry lips. I followed the instructions and wiped it off with a damp washcloth. My lips were smooth and soft. I followed it up with the Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy. I did this before bedtime and today in the afternoon my lips are still soft and smooth. Great little product. Bit expensive. Bought it for fun. Most probably won't repurchase, not because it's not good but because I don't have terribly dry lips and because I still prefer my HG lip balm from Origins ( conditioning lip balm with turmeric)

on 6/13/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Got a deluxe sample with a Sephora order last month. Great lip scrub. Just enough abrasion with sugar and not too oily. Pleasant sweet flavor. Way better than my previous lip scrub from Laura Geller.

on 6/12/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've had this scrub for over a year and just now I'm done with the container. I use it every morning after brushing my teeth. And I LOVE the way it exfoliates my lips... in cold and hot temperatures. I've made my own lip scrub in the past, but it didn't do the job as good as the Sugar Lip Polish.