Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by age: 44-55
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

3.5

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

on 10/27/2010 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Raven Beauty wrote such a wonderful review that I have little to add. This is the bomb. Not as chunky as Sara Happ's Lip Scrub, scrubbier than Laura Geller's Lip Strip, this product gets the job done thoroughly and efficiently and smells heavenly as well. The five-minute treatment is really worth the time, both for the benefit to lips and the delightful aromatherapy experience. It's a tad pricey at $22.50 for 0.6 oz., but a tiny amount does the job, and this beats any other lip treatment I've tried, hands down. If you suffer from winter-dry, flaky lips, treat yourself to this little gem. You won't be sorry.

Update 12/1/10: I'm continuing to use this twice a week or so and still love it. I have found that leaving this on the lips for five minutes or so after applying and gently scrubbing is key--it really makes all the difference in moisturization. Great stuff!

Finally bought this after wondering if I should buy it or not. Glad i did. It works like a charm at scrubbing all the chappy stuff off your lips. My lips are smooth and younger looking. I use it when I need to and not every day. Works wonders.

This smelled great and I was excited to get the sample from Sephora. Nothing great as far as exfoliating and I thought it left my lips feeling pretty dry. Worst thing? It tastes horrible! I wasn't expecting to want to eat it or anything but can't help a little leftover on lips and it tastes like horrible chemicals! Nasty!

on 12/27/2013 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, it's overpriced and "over-hyped" (whatever the latter means) and, yes, you can certainly make your own lip scrub far more cheaply on your own. However, I got this in my Xmas stocking from my husband (after having used a few samples from Sephora) and I am very glad to have it. Chapped, peeling lips basically come along with a Canadian winter and this scrub is terrific to use to get off all the dead bits of chapped skin before using a good lip treatment (I like Fresh's lip treatment that was a freebie birthday gift a couple of years go or Nuxe Reve de Miel or Clarins) to rehydrate the smoother skin underneath. In a season when I enjoy wearing a bright red lip, having smooth, non-flakey lips to start with is pretty important.

Considering you don't need to use a lot of this, it does last a long time (but the price is a bit daft, though it was a nice indulgence to get as a gift).

Top Rated Lip Treatments