Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by age: 36-43
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

4.1

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

on 6/19/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

How have I only discovered this now?! While pricey, it's worth it. I love how the sugar melts, and tastes. Yum. My lips rule now.

on 3/13/2015 8:14:00 AM

Excellent exfoliation for the lips especially in the winter. No more cracked lips for me trying to heal them with lip balms and what not. I do this every morning before my make-up routine and my lipstick looks much better. My lips are healthy everyday now.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A lip treatment for lazy people or if you're not on a budget. If you want to save money go to your kitchen take a teaspoon of brown sugar and a drop or two of honey and voila, your own instant lip scrub. I admit I haven't tried this diy method but I'm thinking it will do the trick.
Anyway back to the product. The smell is divine. So yummylicious. Reminds me of sour plum sweets. Take a bit on one finger and gently exfoliate your dry lips. I followed the instructions and wiped it off with a damp washcloth. My lips were smooth and soft. I followed it up with the Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy. I did this before bedtime and today in the afternoon my lips are still soft and smooth. Great little product. Bit expensive. Bought it for fun. Most probably won't repurchase, not because it's not good but because I don't have terribly dry lips and because I still prefer my HG lip balm from Origins ( conditioning lip balm with turmeric)

on 4/30/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received a travel size sample of this lip scrub when I ordered my beloved Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Treatment from QVC. It's a great scrub, removes every trace of dead/dull skin from my lips. I don't have much to compare Fresh's to as I've never used any other lip scrubs before. It can feel a bit harsh if I scrub my sensitive lip area too vigorously, but whatever oil they've used in this product is quite soothing. Such a tiny amount is needed I think that my travel sized sample will last a year or more. I will purchase a full-sized product when my sample runs out as I very much like the results it gives me. I always follow up the scrub with my fabulous Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Treatment and I'm left with moisturized baby soft lips!!

on 2/7/2014 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am sure glad I got a sample of this before buying at Sephora. This is a very basic scrub, nothing special and surely not worth the 22.50 price tag.

After researching online, I decided to try making my own with products I already had in my pantry: sugar, olive oil and honey. It did just as good a job as this product. You can use other oils like almond or grape seed, put in flavorings like vanilla, mint, etc and food coloring if you wish. Bottom line, this treatment can be made quite cheaply at home in small or large amounts and stored in a small plastic container. No need to buy expensive polishes like this.

I got a sample size of this in my QVC beauty advent calendar. Generally I make my own sugar scrubs because they are over priced for what they are but this one may convert me. The scrub is fine, applies easily, and it leaves a nice moisturized feeling. Definitely impressed and will make my wishlist.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have made similar lip scrubs in the past but with three kids my time is limited and I certainly don't like playing chemist with them running around hence the reason for me purchasing this. First off, this makes me wanna lick it after its been on my lips doing its job. It really taste good.lol. It does a great job at taking away the dry scaly flakes so I wear my matte lippies.Easy to remove....I use a baby washclothe. A little goes a long way unless you enjoy throwing money down the drain. I will definitely repurchase this.

on 10/25/2013 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

on 5/5/2013 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Ignore the bad reviews. I don't think a lot of people understand the purpose of this product, nor do they seem to comprehend its function. As we get older, our lips also show signs of aging. Think about older ladies who have vertical lines on their upper lips. This product is intended to help prevent such things, and does a great job. You're supposed to use a tiny bit and gently exfoliate the lips for a few minutes. It doesn't taste bad at all if you do get some in your mouth. Like most fresh products, it tastes like brown sugar. This hasn't really been an issue for me, as I tend to keep my mouth closed during the process. I focus on my upper lip, as that seems to be where older women show the most signs of aging in their mouth region. The instructions tell you to wash off with a warm washcloth. Again, many reviewers below clearly did not follow instructions. Sure, there is a brief period of moisturization immediately following the treatment. But the purpose is to exfoliate…not to moisturize. In fact, I put a lip moisturizer on as soon as I'm done using this product to maximize the benefits. When following the instructions, you can't go wrong. I absolutely love it and will continue to use it.

on 2/9/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is a must-have for me in the winter. Despite my constant moisturizing my lips get flakey - looks and feels terrible. This does the trick - exfoliates so my lips are smooth and I can wear lipstick again!

I have read reviews saying that you can make this at home - maybe you can, but I know I won't. Also, this comes in a little package I can carry around in my purse for those days I forget to exfoliate and realize too late (i.e. already at work) that I really need to. AND it last forever. I actually bought this last year in a holiday package that came with the lip treatment so this is a smaller size than normal. Will last for a long time - however, should I run out, I will definitely buy again.

Top Rated Lip Treatments