Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by age: 19-24
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

3.8

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Fresh cosmetics sugar lip polish really works. This little jar of scrub magic literally turned my dull dry cracked lips into soft supple kissable lips.I actually didn't think it was going to work and almost was going for the DIY scrubs on You Tube. Glad I didn't!. Also I actually purchased this and never used it immediately ,until my lips turned really dry during the summer. I would suggest really using this sparingly twice a day for fast results. Blend and ADD additional moisturizer Vaseline etc if your lips are sensitive on your finger tips before applying. Also moisturize afterwards.

on 1/25/2016 10:57:00 PM

Not a bad product but I have no other lip scrubs to compare it to. I used to never get super dry lips until winter 2015... They didn't look dry but they felt like a goldfish gasping for water. Even my beloved Chapstick would feel like a block of beeswax stuck to my lips. I bought this longgg ago at Sephora and it was nice to use once in a while when I needed it.

It has a sweet, vanilla kind of smell that isn't very overpowering. They use real sugar and a lot of it so it doesn't taste like chemicals if you get it in your mouth or on your tongue by accident. Its very thick and again, has lots of sugar to exfoliate with so you only need very little. The thing I don't like about is that it feels extremely greasy, so greasy that I would need to continuously use cleanser to clean it off to have that feeling go away.

My lips are gong through a weird dry phase again and I'm using this as often as possible and hydrating it after, but it's not entirely working. I suggest this as something you'd keep to use once in a while for mildly dry lips.

I 've never used a lip scrub until I purchased this brown sugar polish from Fresh, but it has been my savior this winter. The light exfoliant doesn't irritate the skin and leaves your lips even and ready primed for lipstick application. I didn't know what a different regularly scrubbing and exfoliating your lips could have, but I definitely suggest this product during the harsher cold months.

on 10/20/2014 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So many reviewers have said that home made scrub is the same as most exfoliating products; well i found this not to be the case! I have very dry lips and have made home made exfoliates, when i finally decided to buy this product. I found it left my lips a lot more softer, and moisturized then home made exfoliates. For someone who likes to wear a lot of lipstick such as myself, this product is beneficial because it scrubs away all the lipstick that was on your lips, and any dead skin. I use it every night before bed and then after I apply a lip treatment mask. This product has improved my lip condition and i would defiantly recommend it!

on 1/11/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Best lip scrub i've ever used! It is a bit pricey but worth it. Use it once a week and lips will always look and feel amazing! Especially when used before applying matte lipstick.

on 10/30/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Really conflicted on how to review this product...

On one hand, it DOES work. It exfoliates nicely. But on the other hand, it's super pricey for something that you can easily make at home. I think I'll just stick to my brown sugar/olive oil scrub.

I got a sample of this, and I really REALLY wanted to try it. But after using it at least a dozen times now, I don't really think it does ENOUGH.
It smells great, and gently exfoliates, but my lips still feel dry and peely after I've used it, and followed with a lip balm. The actually exfoliating granules seem very sparse in the product itself. And using more, doesn't mean it works better. I love Fresh, but unfortunately, this was a mediocre product for me.
I would definitely not pay the price to buy the full size of this.

on 11/20/2012 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i got this at sephora with the fresh passion lippy, came in as thr xmas gift set since i dont really wany the big size. but i wish i got the big size because i LOVE this stuff. the scrub is not harsh for the lips, peels off the dead skin of my lips, and leaves it clean and smooth.
i think the price worth the product :) definite must haves

This was a really nice lip scrub. It smelled very good and really exfoliated and conditioned my lips. My only complaint was it was very gritty. Too harsh for delicate lips. I probably won't buy this again because I think that there are better lip scrubs out there. It was also a bit expensive.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this in a swap! OMG! Buy it now!!! Or swap for it !whatever! Just get it! It works so awesome! I used to use my toothbrush but it didn't work too well (always had flaky skin when i "thought" i was done)and it made my lips numb. The sugar in honey method wasn't too good either because it just sorta just moved on my lips without scrubbing anything off and the sugar melted in the honey very quickly. This feels like its softening the flakes (kinda like what cuticle cream does)and the sugar removes the flakes quickly! It works! ALL my flakes were gone!! my lips felt like "summer lips" not winter ones when i was done. When I wiped it off all the flakiness was gone my lips didn't feel dry or cracked. There's barely a taste (it taste kinda bad but it isn't food so that doesnt matter to me the product is awesome)and you don't need much so it last awhile.!!!! I'd def buy this (swap) again!

Popular Lip Treatments