Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

3.6

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product really suits people who have a lot of patience, and those who don't have long nails. I would scrub my lips every morning, and i'd have to grab cotton buds to apply products on to my lips, because this thing really make your fingers go sticky. The removal process isn't easy either, and it always leave small bits inside my nails which I hate. However, I would say that the result is pretty impressive. Unlike every other scrubs, this doesn't cut my lips and it really hydrates it. But because it takes some time to put on, scrub and clean, I wouldn't buy this product again. Is it good? Yes it is.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lip scrub has the scent of tamarind-like, which is fine to me. I use this scrub every other day, or as soon as I start to feel my lips being flaky. The reason I only give it 3/5 is because after you scrub your lips with your fingers, they will be really really really sticky and oily, and gross. The only way to solve that is to rinse your hand thoroughly with a bar of soap. Secondly, 5 minutes after you scrub, my lips always go back to be flaky and dry. If you ARE using this and are facing the same problem, I suggest apply lip mask 'immediately' or a thick layer of lip balm. Sometimes even if I apply my lip balm, it's still flaky.

on 8/16/2014 5:31:00 AM

I like this. At first I was about to hate it but really I have to admit that this is pretty good.

1. Smell - This may be the part I kinda dislike?? It smells to ME like tamarind and citrus. I don't actually know all of the ingredients but yeah.

2. Consistency - It sticks under my nails and it also have a waxy feeling. However, it isn't as bad as Sara Happ's one...

3. Texture - I couldn't feel a lot grain of sugar in the scrub, but i guess they're there.

4. How to use - So i read some in Sephora, you basically scrub your lips with it then leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse it off with warm water. I personally didn't wash directly at the warm water but I dipped my tissue in a bowl full with warm water then wipe it. Somehow, this is wayyy easier..

5. Finishing - It's actually so good. At first i thought it's going to do nothing because i couldn't feel the sugar in the scrub. My lips are moisturised and I couldn't feel any flakes on my lips. However, I would still give it a 4 stars but if there is 4.5 stars, I would definitely give that!!

on 1/15/2012 3:02:00 PM

I bought this from sephora in a set with the matching lip balm. I'm not that impressed with it considering the price of it alone. The sugar component of the scrub isn't as harsh as I would like it, for me it hardly scrubs the dead skin from my lips by it's self. I have to use a toothbrush along with the scrub to do the job properly. I really don't like the taste of it as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

So I always opt for a DIY option before buying something quite expensive. However, I find that the brown sugar always dissolves in the honey, which is why I can't store it for long. I've also tried tons of other scrubs, however none of them had a gritty enough texture to actually take off the dead skin cells. I got this in a mini duo with the scrub and the sugar lip treatment. I would definitely repurchase, however maybe not the full size. I consider it a better value to get the mini duos.

Top Rated Lip Treatments