Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate
MakeUP Blush - PomegranateMakeUP Blush - PomegranateSleek blush swatches

4.6

Mica (CI 77019) Talc Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate Nylon- 12 Magnesium Stearate Jojoba esters Dimethicone Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Chloroxylenol MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red 7 (CI 15850) Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410) D&C Red 30 (CI 73360) FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985) Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 8/16/2015 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Its such a beautiful color. Now becoming my favorite and use it most of the time. It is pigmented and alittle goes a long way, and it lasts pretty well although i have oily skin and live in humid country. One thing that need to be careful is , the product is so pigmented so you need to be a light hand. Otherwise, this will turn you into a clown. I only need one sweep :) btw i am asian and have fair skin. I think this will look good for all skin color 👍🏻

on 3/5/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! a beautiful dark berry color this is a necessity in your makeup collection. not only is it a beautiful color but its really pigmented and so will last you for ages.
it blends well into the skin gives an amazing glow to the cheeks- i think it has some shimmers in, but not enough to notice. This has definitely become a staple in my makeup collection and only 4.99

A gorgeous reddish-berry, applied with a light hand and built up gradually it can look very natural as in 'pinched cheeks' or quite dramatic. It has a slight sparkle but it's hardly noticeable once applied. I can see it suiting all fair to tan skin types.

on 12/4/2012 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Such a unique gorgeous blush colour, its so lovely. It comes in very expensive looking packaging and is very compact. Its pigmented and looks natural when applied, will definitely repurchase!

on 11/29/2010 12:50:00 PM

I am NC35 (Olive with yellow undertones, dark hair and dark eyes) and I think this is a LOVELY blush for my colouring.

its a really pretty berry type colour, and whilst it has shimmer its is not a glitter bomb or OTT shimmer that should be reserves for high school girls (MSFs - I am looking at you here!!)...its just the right amount of subtle shimmer

Also, i have around 100 blushes and I dont think I have a colour like this already, so I would say its quite unique and super wearable.

Its really pigmented and so you dont need much on your brush, and will last a long time. I like the smooth texture a lot more than another Sleek blush I had before called Flamingo - that was chalky and hard to blend, so I am not sure if I had a bad one or if they have changed their formulas but either way, I really like this one

Although its pigmented and you only need a bit - I can see this working on my different skin tones as you can apply it lightly if you are fair and built it up if you are darker than me.

Lovely blush - slight downside is that sometimes I have trouble opening up the packaging, it sturdy but a bit too stiff

Its 3.99 in Superdrug for 8g - so you get a LOT of product, which I think is a great price, and gives much more expensive blushes like NARS and MAC a good run for thier money. I would re-purchase once this one runs out but that will take a LONG time!

Ingredients:
Polyethylene
Phenoxyethanol
Chloroxylenol
MAY CONTAIN:
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
D&C Red 7 (CI 15850)
Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410)
D&C Red 30 (CI 73360)
FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492)
Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)