Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate
MakeUP Blush - PomegranateMakeUP Blush - PomegranateSleek blush swatches

4.7

Mica (CI 77019) Talc Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate Nylon- 12 Magnesium Stearate Jojoba esters Dimethicone Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Chloroxylenol MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red 7 (CI 15850) Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410) D&C Red 30 (CI 73360) FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985) Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 5/22/2018 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my second Sleek blush as I was absolutely bowled over by the Rose Gold (which dented after a week's use). I had uummed and aahhed before purchasing as the colour looked so dark in the pan, but decided to take a punt anyway after checking out a few swatches online.

As many reviewers and bloggers have said, Sleek blushes can be incredibly pigmented and Pomegranate is no exception. It looks like it might have a slight metallic finish in the pan, but it shows matte on me when applied. Rather unexpectedly, I thought it would be a cooler-toned berry colour, but actually shows up quite warm (like a red-russet) on my skin.

Despite having a tanned complexion, I still have to apply with a very light touch to get a pop of colour. The colour lasts for a good 6-7 hours but it seems to oxidise a bit after that (although I don't feel the need to re-touch during an average wear time of 14-16 hours).

I would definitely purchase again, but am not sure when that might be as one pan could probably last me for a few years of daily use!

I love love this blusher it compliments my nw15 skin perfectly it's affordable and it's in a cute little compact with a mirror! Less is more with this blush though as I found out the hard way it's very pigmented

on 4/2/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A simply gorgeous berry colour! It's very pigmented and one light sweep delivers plenty of colour. It also lasts a decent number of hours. You really can't go wrong with the price either. Honestly, there really aren't many cons to buying this blush and it has become a staple for me. It's one of the best blushes I've ever used and it looks stunning on darker skin!

on 9/21/2014 9:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Sleek blushes are very, very pigmented which for some people might be a good thing, but I find this to be a downside. This blush was probably created for PoC but I am not, and thus find this shade quite daunting. It's not a bad product by any means, just not suited for me. That being said, with a light hand, I can make this work in the winter, and the pigment means that it's not just a bunch of glitter on my face (a personal pet peeve). It's a nice, inexpensive blush with sturdy packaging, just not best suited for me. If you are however have darker skin, I'd definitely recommend checking this out.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite blush at the moment. Take into consideration that I have many: 2 Dior blushes, Kryolan, Clinique, Mac, Stila, NYX, Clarins. Very pigmented. Downside is that you have to be really careful and blend very wel. A little goes a very long way. The sheen is beautiful and the color is so pretty! Really recommended.

on 1/22/2014 12:59:00 PM

I was a little unsure of this blush when I first got it because of the shimmer it seem to have, however when it's applied the shimmer isn't visible at all. One thing I will say is be careful to apply with a gentle hand I made the mistake of over doing it when I first tried and I resembled a doll :| the pigmentation for the price is great! So is the packaging it's cute with a little mirror inside it looks more expensive ill definitely be looking at other sleek blushes :)

First, this is very very pigmented. I dusted my blush brush onto this and it still left a clownish blot on my cheek. One has to dust the brush off the back of one's hand in order to achieve just the right pigmentation.

It is a beautiful color and it gives a natural rosy look - the sort that makes you look like you just took a brisk walk in cool weather. I don't find it too difficult to open - one can open it by prying the side first. I never use the latch in the middle

A gorgeous reddish-berry, applied with a light hand and built up gradually it can look very natural as in 'pinched cheeks' or quite dramatic. It has a slight sparkle but it's hardly noticeable once applied. I can see it suiting all fair to tan skin types.

on 4/11/2013 12:54:00 PM

This is a really beautiful Autumn and Winter blush. Very pigmented and lasts on the skin for a long time. I think this is similar to MACs breezy.

on 1/9/2013 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

pomegranate is an exquisite shade - berry with a pinkish shimmer that is smooth and looks so natural on. it reminds me of a less shimmery/metallic and more pigmented and intense MAC petticoat. stunning!