Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate

MakeUP Blush - PomegranateMakeUP Blush - PomegranateSleek blush swatches

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Mica (CI 77019) Talc Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate Nylon- 12 Magnesium Stearate Jojoba esters Dimethicone Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Chloroxylenol MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red 7 (CI 15850) Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410) D&C Red 30 (CI 73360) FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985) Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 2/4/2018 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush, it's totally beautiful, the pigmentation and formula is amazing. BUT it can be extremely hard to open and I hate that! Once when I opened it my fingers slipped and I made a huge dent in it and I was MORTIFIED. The same thing happened with another Sleek blush. Awful.

Love this, and all Sleek blushes!!

on 12/4/2012 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Such a unique gorgeous blush colour, its so lovely. It comes in very expensive looking packaging and is very compact. Its pigmented and looks natural when applied, will definitely repurchase!

on 6/17/2012 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Sleek blushes are an exceptionally good value and their formula is decent. It's a dry, pigmented, but not too powdery, formula; some shades, like Pomegranate, have an ever-so-slight graininess. (For reference, I find NARS similar but more grainy and less long-wearing.) I prefer the smoothness of Shiseido or RBR blushes, but the color range of Sleek is not to be missed. Pomegranate is a lovely deep plummy berry color with pink shimmer. It's not overwhelmingly shimmery and even I, a matte/satin lover, can appreciate the depth it provides. Once on, it looks brighter and warmer than it does in the pan.

on 6/9/2011 1:49:00 PM

WOW this is a beautiful blush thats quite similar but not identical to Macs breezy.Its a gorgeous soft shimmery plum with a touch of gold that looks lovely on any skin type.It applies and blends well and lasts all day on me without a need for touchups.
I cant get the past LE blushes in store now but I have found a local market store holder that sells them and I plan on getting rosegold and sunrise too.