Sleek blush - Pomegranate

Sleek blush - Pomegranate
blush - PomegranateSleek blush swatches

4.7

Mica (CI 77019) Talc Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate Nylon- 12 Magnesium Stearate Jojoba esters Dimethicone Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Chloroxylenol MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red 7 (CI 15850) Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410) D&C Red 30 (CI 73360) FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985) Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

I love love this blusher it compliments my nw15 skin perfectly it's affordable and it's in a cute little compact with a mirror! Less is more with this blush though as I found out the hard way it's very pigmented

on 8/16/2015 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Its such a beautiful color. Now becoming my favorite and use it most of the time. It is pigmented and alittle goes a long way, and it lasts pretty well although i have oily skin and live in humid country. One thing that need to be careful is , the product is so pigmented so you need to be a light hand. Otherwise, this will turn you into a clown. I only need one sweep :) btw i am asian and have fair skin. I think this will look good for all skin color 👍🏻

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I need to use a light hand. Very pretty. Purchased on Amazon (I'm in the US). Very nice for fall/winter

on 11/4/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The colour and pigmentation is so pretty. It looks a little dark in the pan, but with a light hand you soften the shade, or you can build it up. I think this blush would suit any skin tone.

on 3/5/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! a beautiful dark berry color this is a necessity in your makeup collection. not only is it a beautiful color but its really pigmented and so will last you for ages.
it blends well into the skin gives an amazing glow to the cheeks- i think it has some shimmers in, but not enough to notice. This has definitely become a staple in my makeup collection and only 4.99

on 4/2/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A simply gorgeous berry colour! It's very pigmented and one light sweep delivers plenty of colour. It also lasts a decent number of hours. You really can't go wrong with the price either. Honestly, there really aren't many cons to buying this blush and it has become a staple for me. It's one of the best blushes I've ever used and it looks stunning on darker skin!

on 11/1/2013 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Yay! I was so happy to find this line. Why have I been shopping for cosmetics in department stores when they have this stuff at Superdrug? Best blush, ever. I stuck my finger into a tester and went 'ooooh'. It felt so buttery soft - like Chanel or Guerlain powders. Highly pigmented, goes on beautifully and wears all day. Pomegranate seems to be the best colour for me, in terms of looking like a natural blush. I would like to try Flushed too, but I like the little bit of shimmer in this one.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite blush at the moment. Take into consideration that I have many: 2 Dior blushes, Kryolan, Clinique, Mac, Stila, NYX, Clarins. Very pigmented. Downside is that you have to be really careful and blend very wel. A little goes a very long way. The sheen is beautiful and the color is so pretty! Really recommended.

on 1/22/2014 12:59:00 PM

I was a little unsure of this blush when I first got it because of the shimmer it seem to have, however when it's applied the shimmer isn't visible at all. One thing I will say is be careful to apply with a gentle hand I made the mistake of over doing it when I first tried and I resembled a doll :| the pigmentation for the price is great! So is the packaging it's cute with a little mirror inside it looks more expensive ill definitely be looking at other sleek blushes :)

on 9/21/2014 9:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Sleek blushes are very, very pigmented which for some people might be a good thing, but I find this to be a downside. This blush was probably created for PoC but I am not, and thus find this shade quite daunting. It's not a bad product by any means, just not suited for me. That being said, with a light hand, I can make this work in the winter, and the pigment means that it's not just a bunch of glitter on my face (a personal pet peeve). It's a nice, inexpensive blush with sturdy packaging, just not best suited for me. If you are however have darker skin, I'd definitely recommend checking this out.

Popular Blush Products