Sleek blush - Pomegranate

Sleek blush - Pomegranate
blush - PomegranateSleek blush swatches

4.7

Mica (CI 77019) Talc Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate Nylon- 12 Magnesium Stearate Jojoba esters Dimethicone Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Chloroxylenol MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red 7 (CI 15850) Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410) D&C Red 30 (CI 73360) FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985) Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 2/4/2018 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush, it's totally beautiful, the pigmentation and formula is amazing. BUT it can be extremely hard to open and I hate that! Once when I opened it my fingers slipped and I made a huge dent in it and I was MORTIFIED. The same thing happened with another Sleek blush. Awful.

on 10/12/2017 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful berry with some sheen that is perfect for fall and winter or any weather!
This beauty is economical as well.

Pigmented, finely milled and gives the perfect flush on this NC25 sensitive reactionary skin.

Love love love!

I love love this blusher it compliments my nw15 skin perfectly it's affordable and it's in a cute little compact with a mirror! Less is more with this blush though as I found out the hard way it's very pigmented

on 8/16/2015 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Its such a beautiful color. Now becoming my favorite and use it most of the time. It is pigmented and alittle goes a long way, and it lasts pretty well although i have oily skin and live in humid country. One thing that need to be careful is , the product is so pigmented so you need to be a light hand. Otherwise, this will turn you into a clown. I only need one sweep :) btw i am asian and have fair skin. I think this will look good for all skin color 👍🏻

on 4/2/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A simply gorgeous berry colour! It's very pigmented and one light sweep delivers plenty of colour. It also lasts a decent number of hours. You really can't go wrong with the price either. Honestly, there really aren't many cons to buying this blush and it has become a staple for me. It's one of the best blushes I've ever used and it looks stunning on darker skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I need to use a light hand. Very pretty. Purchased on Amazon (I'm in the US). Very nice for fall/winter

on 3/5/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! a beautiful dark berry color this is a necessity in your makeup collection. not only is it a beautiful color but its really pigmented and so will last you for ages.
it blends well into the skin gives an amazing glow to the cheeks- i think it has some shimmers in, but not enough to notice. This has definitely become a staple in my makeup collection and only 4.99

on 11/4/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The colour and pigmentation is so pretty. It looks a little dark in the pan, but with a light hand you soften the shade, or you can build it up. I think this blush would suit any skin tone.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite blush at the moment. Take into consideration that I have many: 2 Dior blushes, Kryolan, Clinique, Mac, Stila, NYX, Clarins. Very pigmented. Downside is that you have to be really careful and blend very wel. A little goes a very long way. The sheen is beautiful and the color is so pretty! Really recommended.

on 9/21/2014 9:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Sleek blushes are very, very pigmented which for some people might be a good thing, but I find this to be a downside. This blush was probably created for PoC but I am not, and thus find this shade quite daunting. It's not a bad product by any means, just not suited for me. That being said, with a light hand, I can make this work in the winter, and the pigment means that it's not just a bunch of glitter on my face (a personal pet peeve). It's a nice, inexpensive blush with sturdy packaging, just not best suited for me. If you are however have darker skin, I'd definitely recommend checking this out.

Popular Blush Products