Sleek MakeUP MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate

MakeUP Blush - PomegranateMakeUP Blush - PomegranateSleek blush swatches

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Mica (CI 77019) Talc Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate Nylon- 12 Magnesium Stearate Jojoba esters Dimethicone Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Chloroxylenol MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red 7 (CI 15850) Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410) D&C Red 30 (CI 73360) FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985) Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 4/26/2018 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I’m a blushaholic but I still held off buying this as it just looked SO dark in the pan. I eventually bit the bullet and was genuinely knocked out by how good this is. It’s soooo good.
Lovely plum colour with a mild sheen (like a deeper Rockateur) and NO glitter. It blends like a dream and you can of course intensify the colour to your liking. I’m NW15 so just a light sweep does it for me but would be stunning on darker skin.
Lovely compact with a mirror too, if a little hard to open :(

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite blush at the moment. Take into consideration that I have many: 2 Dior blushes, Kryolan, Clinique, Mac, Stila, NYX, Clarins. Very pigmented. Downside is that you have to be really careful and blend very wel. A little goes a very long way. The sheen is beautiful and the color is so pretty! Really recommended.

on 11/1/2013 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Yay! I was so happy to find this line. Why have I been shopping for cosmetics in department stores when they have this stuff at Superdrug? Best blush, ever. I stuck my finger into a tester and went 'ooooh'. It felt so buttery soft - like Chanel or Guerlain powders. Highly pigmented, goes on beautifully and wears all day. Pomegranate seems to be the best colour for me, in terms of looking like a natural blush. I would like to try Flushed too, but I like the little bit of shimmer in this one.

A gorgeous reddish-berry, applied with a light hand and built up gradually it can look very natural as in 'pinched cheeks' or quite dramatic. It has a slight sparkle but it's hardly noticeable once applied. I can see it suiting all fair to tan skin types.

on 6/9/2011 1:49:00 PM

WOW this is a beautiful blush thats quite similar but not identical to Macs breezy.Its a gorgeous soft shimmery plum with a touch of gold that looks lovely on any skin type.It applies and blends well and lasts all day on me without a need for touchups.
I cant get the past LE blushes in store now but I have found a local market store holder that sells them and I plan on getting rosegold and sunrise too.

Popular Blush Products