Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate

Filtered by age: 25-29
Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate
MakeUP Blush - PomegranateMakeUP Blush - PomegranateSleek blush swatches

4.6

Mica (CI 77019) Talc Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate Nylon- 12 Magnesium Stearate Jojoba esters Dimethicone Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Chloroxylenol MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red 7 (CI 15850) Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410) D&C Red 30 (CI 73360) FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985) Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 2/4/2018 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush, it's totally beautiful, the pigmentation and formula is amazing. BUT it can be extremely hard to open and I hate that! Once when I opened it my fingers slipped and I made a huge dent in it and I was MORTIFIED. The same thing happened with another Sleek blush. Awful.

I love love this blusher it compliments my nw15 skin perfectly it's affordable and it's in a cute little compact with a mirror! Less is more with this blush though as I found out the hard way it's very pigmented

on 4/2/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A simply gorgeous berry colour! It's very pigmented and one light sweep delivers plenty of colour. It also lasts a decent number of hours. You really can't go wrong with the price either. Honestly, there really aren't many cons to buying this blush and it has become a staple for me. It's one of the best blushes I've ever used and it looks stunning on darker skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I need to use a light hand. Very pretty. Purchased on Amazon (I'm in the US). Very nice for fall/winter

on 1/22/2014 12:59:00 PM

I was a little unsure of this blush when I first got it because of the shimmer it seem to have, however when it's applied the shimmer isn't visible at all. One thing I will say is be careful to apply with a gentle hand I made the mistake of over doing it when I first tried and I resembled a doll :| the pigmentation for the price is great! So is the packaging it's cute with a little mirror inside it looks more expensive ill definitely be looking at other sleek blushes :)

First, this is very very pigmented. I dusted my blush brush onto this and it still left a clownish blot on my cheek. One has to dust the brush off the back of one's hand in order to achieve just the right pigmentation.

It is a beautiful color and it gives a natural rosy look - the sort that makes you look like you just took a brisk walk in cool weather. I don't find it too difficult to open - one can open it by prying the side first. I never use the latch in the middle

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous wintery blush, pigmented without being hard work, and blends beautifully. I've been waiting for cold weather to wear this as it has something quite wintery about it, but it's not orangey at all, just a nice rich colour. I went and bought more sleek blushes after trying this a few times. It's beautiful quality and as a pale cool toned girl is a lovely way to look bitten by the cold!

on 4/11/2013 12:54:00 PM

This is a really beautiful Autumn and Winter blush. Very pigmented and lasts on the skin for a long time. I think this is similar to MACs breezy.

on 1/9/2013 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

pomegranate is an exquisite shade - berry with a pinkish shimmer that is smooth and looks so natural on. it reminds me of a less shimmery/metallic and more pigmented and intense MAC petticoat. stunning!

Love this, and all Sleek blushes!!

Popular Blush Products