BH Cosmetics make-up brushes

BH Cosmetics make-up brushes

4.2

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

ITS BEEN 5 DAYS AND MY 1 BRUSH HAS NOT SHIPPED YET.

I wont be ordering from BH again, this is ridiculous.

on 3/7/2016 10:10:00 AM

When I was looking for some new makeup brushes a friend of mine said she's used BH cosmetics and loved them for the price and quality. I ordered them online since their not available in stores. I got a 14 piece set with a purple carrying case. I absolutely love them!! They hold onto product very well and are beautiful. The bristles are very soft and do not fall out whatsoever. For the price and quality, I would highly recommend BH cosmetics :)

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've read good reviews about this company and being a collector of brushes, I decided to give it a try and buy the sculpt and blend 2 set. If you're someone who owns brushes from high end brands such as MUFE, Sigma, MAC, Zoeva and hakuhodo then you'll be very disappointed with this set. I recommend this to someone who just started doing make up. It's a good set to practice with but it will not hold up for a long time. It's the kind of brushes that you replace with better ones through time. The handles feel very cheap and the bristles could have been softer (I have cheaper brushes with softer bristles).

on 12/30/2015 2:02:00 PM

I am very disappointed. I ordered the pop art brush set (striped tube) last year (Dec 2014 ish) and am very very happy with that set. I re-ordered that set for backups in Dec 2015 and also a sculpt and blend set. The sculpt and blend set seems okay but omg, the pop art set is garbage compared to the one I got previously. The angled eyeshadow brush has probably half the bristles as compared to the old one, which I adore... this new one I don't think will be any good. All of them feel cheaper and less bristled than last year's. I'm pretty bummed about the quality going downhill. I don't expect to be ordering from BH again. Their eyeshadow palettes I've gotten were all not as good as others from the drugstore and the brushes I expect will continue to get cheaper and cheaper every year, as appears to be the trend in retail. bah

on 12/24/2015 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the 14 piece Signature Brush Set. It cost $20.00 and comes with a canister type storage thing. I was replacing my ELF Studio brush set.
For the price you can't beat these brushes. I especially liked that it comes with a bent fine liner brush. To me it is easier to apply eye liner with a bent brush.
I use most of the brushes in the set daily and have had them for over a month now. They are comparable to ELF but I like some of the brushes better than my ELF ones. Plus they are cheaper if you buy them in sets.
I would recommend to anyone that they try these.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

brushes are soft and price was good and had them sitting around over a year, glad I finally opened

I had received the 36-piece Bush set for Christmas and I was really excited. But, I found out after only a couple of washes the bigger face brushes glue had started to wear off leaving my brushes to fall apart any day now. I small eye brushes work great so I recommend those for maybe a freelance kit. I've never had a problem with any of my sigma or Mac brushes so I'm upset to find the face brushes to be a disappointment.

on 2/17/2015 2:07:00 PM

I checked out bhcosmetics brushes on the advice of a Sephora SA when I was shopping for brushes. Got the 10pc Sculpt and Blend set for $19.95 (there's always a sale, always a coupon, so don't buy full price). It looks a lot like a Sigma brush set that has the same type of brushes/packaging! And, if you check Amazon, also looks like a bunch of other dupes that were actually cheaper--haha! Anyway, I went with bhcosmetics, and I'm totally happy! For the price of one brush at Sigma or Mac you get 10 brushes to play with, and that's what I need as a makeup newbie, so I can figure out which brushes are important enough to splurge on.

The brushes don't shed, they're dense, have a nice handle and haven't shown signs of falling apart yet. I know they will someday, but for now they're my everyday workhorses for liquid foundation, bronzer, highlighter, concealer. I think they work well with cream/liquid, but I've used on wet and dry makeup and they perform well.

I love these brushes! I bought a 24 piece set last year around March because I had like no brushes and I wanted a whole set of them but I knew my mom wouldn't pay for Sigma brushes (i'm 15) and these brushes are a great bargain. They are really soft and basically the same quality as any other ""high-end"" brushes. The packaging they come in, which is like a leather-ish rolled up thing is also really convenient for organizing them while travelling.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I don't have these particular bh brushes, I bought the sculpt and blend ones. But all of them are awesome. They are great quality and remind me of real techniques in that they are really soft and inexpensive. If you're looking for great brushes and don't want to pay an arm and a leg buy BH brushes and Real Techniques. They work just as well as high end and don't shed.

Popular Makeup Brushes