NARS Sex Appeal

NARS Sex Appeal
Sex AppealSex Appeal

4.5

on 7/6/2011 1:30:00 AM

This is an everyday blush for pale people! It's a very soft pale peach. It's like a natural flush on me. I think the matte finish is wonderful as I don't really need shimmers and glitters all the time (Orgasm, I am talking to you). As all the NARS blushes I have, it doesn't change color, doesn't fade, doesn't make me a walking tangerine with good lasting power.

on 1/30/2011 10:33:00 PM

As an enthusiast of NARS Desire blush shade, I figured I wouldn't be too moved by other blush colors in his line because I love the vibrant candy pink matte pop of color Desire imparts on my cheeks. BUT I was taken with the subtle peachy matte prettyness of Sex Appeal that I had to take a second look at this product. Well, long story short, I purchased this color and it's beautiful. I tried it layered on top of Desire, and that worked; I also used it on its own and it worked beautifully as well. I'd recommend this to fair complected ladies like myself if you're into matte blushes with staying power. You can't go wrong with any blush from NARS, but this color is definitely wonderful for anyone who appreciates matte finishes and beautiful and clean color on their cheeks.

on 12/22/2010 6:09:00 AM

I bought this blush despite reviews online mostly saying it's only for the very fair. I'm NC25 but couldn't resist purchasing it because it looks gorgeous. And I'm glad I did!

As mentioned by other girls, 2 swipes is enough to get a soft, natural, pink-peach flush. This shows up on my skin (and stays on throughout the day) even though I'm probably about NC30 now, thanks to very strong sunlight during a recent beach holiday.

I have both Sin and Orgasm and unlike those 2, I don't have to be so careful about the amount my brush picks up. Though those 2 are gorgeous colours, I find they easily look OTT on me. This is not the case with Sex Appeal which just looks soft, pretty and natural. :)

P.s. sex appeal looks gorgeous with benefit's girl meets pearl on the cheekbones!

on 11/26/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I was VERY skeptical when I first ordered this, but I haven't bought a new NARS blush in a very long time.

Right now, at the end of November, I'm an NC30 / MUFE HD 127-8ish (i have and used all 3 recently), and I can not even begin to go on about how much I adore this blush!!!!

Firstly, it doesn't show up for nothing on the apples of my cheeks as they are naturally pigmented. Fail. Honestly, I can't see it showing up on anyone higher than a 20.

BUT using as a contour (which I think is actually recommended on the NARS (european, at least) website)... OMG! I don't know how I've gone 35 years without this color!

If you know how to contour correctly, this is A-MA-ZING!!!!!! and an absolute MUST HAVE!!!!