NARS Cosmetics Sex Appeal

NARS Cosmetics Sex Appeal
Sex AppealSex Appeal

4.2

on 6/10/2018 9:57:00 PM

I use this to blend out blush that is too harsh/clownlike. its my rescue blusher that i use on top of everything because i tend to go heavy handed on most blushes. It does show up on my nc20 in mac / ceylan 6 in nars sheer glow skintone. The color shows up as a super natural pink peachy blush without looking harsh. You can go as heavy handed as you like and it wont be too over the top. Also its perfect to soften other blushes. It has become my most used blusher because of how it can tone down any color. Or even add a hint of liveliness to nars madly for example. It can turn madly(if it leans too warm or muddy) into mac warm soul because of the peach in sex appeal. I wouldnt suggest buying this if you are darker than me.

edit: This tend to fade on me if i just use it on its own so i don't think id repurchase

I'm one of the few people who did not like Nars Orgasm. It would show orange on my cheeks with a bronzey shimmer that highlighted all my pores!

I've been looking for a really subtle peach blush (without shimmer) that I could wear with bolder lips. In comes Sex Appeal! It gives of the faintest of color to my cheeks that looks natural despite it being a matte shadow.

My latest hack is to use it as an eyeshadow all over my lid paired with black eyeliner. It's the perfect, easy summer look!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Firstly I have neutral/fair skin, Mac NC15, medium blonde hair and blue eyes.

This blush is absolutely perfect for fair skin tones. I have applied this with or without foundation, it looks amazing either way.

It barely shows up as an arm swatch but when applied to cheeks, it is the perfect peach/pink natural flush with no shimmer but not flat. It can be built up but no clown face or dirty cheeks will occur with this blush.

Note: I dislike blush that is too orange, red or too brown/muddy looking. This is one of my favourite blush, the other is Mac Well Dressed.

I have been using this blush everyday for a week now and I am still blown away by this product.

I love it and will definitely repurchase!

on 9/21/2017 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My favourite blush of all time! I am extremely pale in the winter and this is pretty much the only blush which doesn't make me look like a clown. It's a lovely warm, peachy pink shade that's subtle enough to wear during the daytime and goes with just about any kind of eye makeup. It's also never broken me out.

I love Nars blushes but this one was disappointing for me. If I put too little it barely shows up and then if I use more of it it doesn't have that nice light look. So for me this is not buildable and for the price not worth the color.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Although I'm very fair skinned, this barely shows up on me.... I find it a little chalky too.... not worth the money for me, I do like my blusher subtle but not this subtle!

on 9/16/2015 3:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I love this shade, it perfect for my NC10-15 skin. So effortless cause I don't have to be careful putting too much on my cheeks and it gives a healthy color to my face. It's a bit powdery when picked up to a brush but I don't really mind cause I don't think it's powdery once blended to the skin. Definitely recommend for fair skinned ladies with warm undertones.

Sex Appeal is one of my favorite summer and in general blusher. About me NW20, N1, NARS Monte Blanc, YSL BR20, green eyes, blonde hair, very cool undertones for reference. This is my favorite peach blush because it's a true light peach that looks so natural on me. I use my Yachiyo to apply but my little MAC contour brush works great applying this as well. I like to wear this with a purple smokey eye or even with simple mu. It's a great no makeup, makeup blush that I would think would not show up very well on darker skin tones. To me it's really a pale girls blush. On me it looks like my natural cheek colour and it lasts all day with no real need for touch ups. I like to collect blushes and this is one of my favorites. It looks so natural and fresh on me. I love how long it lasts and the shade is a so pretty on. If you want a true light peach blush this is most definitely one to get. Recommend!

on 4/23/2015 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This blush is a lovely, subtle colour that probably only really works for people with very light skin. It's the first blush I have ever hit pan on.

On me it brightens up my skin and makes me look healthier, without looking like "blush". I usually apply it over a BB cream to add some colour back to my skin when I'm doing "no-makeup" makeup.

on 3/19/2015 6:17:00 PM

i have pale skin (mac nc/nw 10), almost-black brown hair and brownish-greenish eyes.
the blush itself is a coraly- peachy light-but-bright wonder.
i love this blush, it makes me look awake and healthy and i don't need to be super careful while applying because it's a very light color. doesn't look flat or powdery on the skin, no shimmer.
great every day color that goes with everything, it's my go-to blush.

Popular Blush Products