NARS Cosmetics Blush - Sex Appeal

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NARS Cosmetics Blush - Sex Appeal
Blush - Sex AppealBlush - Sex AppealBlush - Sex Appeal

LOVE THIS. And perfect for my pale skin!

on 1/24/2012 7:42:00 PM

I adore this blush. I am pale and slightly warm toned, and most blushes look extremely heavy & unnatural. Not this blush. It gives me a warm, natural peachy-pink flush. Also it is very easy to apply, unlike my other NARS blush, Desire, which I have to be extremely light handed with. My HG blush.

on 6/23/2011 10:07:00 PM

For years, I have gone back and forth, upwards and downwards, side to side, trying to identify my perfect blush. I am absolutely blown away by this little baby.

My criteria-- something that will enliven and make my sometimes-pale skin (though I've been using a self-tanner recently, one by L'Oreal for the face, which I love!) without looking fake. I've been wanting that 'glowing from within look', and just as I was about to give up on my quest for this dream-blush of mine, I decided to take a chance on this one by NARS on one of my many pilgrimages to Sephora.
I've never purchased a NARS blush, even though I love their products; I was always discouraged by the hype. I know Orgasm is considered to be the god of all blushes, but it seems so glittery...meh. My pores would not be a fan.

Anyway, I took the $27 plunge and was BLOWN out of the water. This is exactly what I've been looking for-- it sets my face aglow effortlessly and is a complete blessing on mornings when I look like a corpse (cute!). At night, it combines beautifully with bronzer and a little bit of highlighter to create this gorgeous, effortless, incandescent summer glow. There are just so many ways to wear it, I could go on and on, but I think that indicates of how great a product it is-- the perfect blush should compliment you, whatever direction you want to take your makeup!

I can tell I'm gushing, but I seriously cannot say enough good things about this stuff. Cons? That's a toughie. The price, yes, since you might to do some layering if you want to achieve a certain look. I doubt this would show up on skin ranging in the darker end of the spectrum, so it's not for everyone. The packaging, I think, is lovely (I like a simple, sleek look, and the mirror is pretty handy), although I've heard spine-chilling stories about how NARS blushes can shatter without warning. This scares the crap out of me because I'm so deeply in love with this stuff. What can I say, it's got Sex Appeal. And you should get it too!

^ My failed attempt at a pun

xo

on 4/16/2011 10:59:00 PM

IM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BLUSH. SERIOUSLY. So ive been searching for a blush like this ever since i got into makeup(2-3 years ago). Before purchasing, i was hesitant because with all these reviews they say that this blush wouldnt show on people with my skin coloring, nc25(ceylan in nars sheer glow), but i tried it anyways. and THEY ARE WRONG. i packed this blush on thinking i needed alot to get it to show, and when i look in natural light it looked waaaay over applied. I tried again with a light application this time, and its BEAUTIFUL. with my yellow undertones, its hard for me to find a peach blush that wont make me look tan or burnt, because i like to embrace my pale-ness, haha. But finally i did! it doesnt pull extremely peach or pink, but its the perfect balance between the two, and when paired with mac vanilla pigment my face literally glows with radiance! im am a 10000% satisfied, and i will be wearing this everyday!!!

And to all the ladies nc25-35 that look this over just because its so light, try it on just incase. As long as you have yellow undertones, im sure you can pull it off.

Popular Blush Products