NARS Sex Appeal

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NARS Sex Appeal
Sex AppealSex Appeal

LOVE THIS. And perfect for my pale skin!

on 1/24/2012 7:42:00 PM

I adore this blush. I am pale and slightly warm toned, and most blushes look extremely heavy & unnatural. Not this blush. It gives me a warm, natural peachy-pink flush. Also it is very easy to apply, unlike my other NARS blush, Desire, which I have to be extremely light handed with. My HG blush.

on 6/23/2011 10:07:00 PM

For years, I have gone back and forth, upwards and downwards, side to side, trying to identify my perfect blush. I am absolutely blown away by this little baby.

My criteria-- something that will enliven and make my sometimes-pale skin (though I've been using a self-tanner recently, one by L'Oreal for the face, which I love!) without looking fake. I've been wanting that 'glowing from within look', and just as I was about to give up on my quest for this dream-blush of mine, I decided to take a chance on this one by NARS on one of my many pilgrimages to Sephora.
I've never purchased a NARS blush, even though I love their products; I was always discouraged by the hype. I know Orgasm is considered to be the god of all blushes, but it seems so glittery...meh. My pores would not be a fan.

Anyway, I took the $27 plunge and was BLOWN out of the water. This is exactly what I've been looking for-- it sets my face aglow effortlessly and is a complete blessing on mornings when I look like a corpse (cute!). At night, it combines beautifully with bronzer and a little bit of highlighter to create this gorgeous, effortless, incandescent summer glow. There are just so many ways to wear it, I could go on and on, but I think that indicates of how great a product it is-- the perfect blush should compliment you, whatever direction you want to take your makeup!

I can tell I'm gushing, but I seriously cannot say enough good things about this stuff. Cons? That's a toughie. The price, yes, since you might to do some layering if you want to achieve a certain look. I doubt this would show up on skin ranging in the darker end of the spectrum, so it's not for everyone. The packaging, I think, is lovely (I like a simple, sleek look, and the mirror is pretty handy), although I've heard spine-chilling stories about how NARS blushes can shatter without warning. This scares the crap out of me because I'm so deeply in love with this stuff. What can I say, it's got Sex Appeal. And you should get it too!

^ My failed attempt at a pun

xo

on 4/16/2011 10:59:00 PM

IM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BLUSH. SERIOUSLY. So ive been searching for a blush like this ever since i got into makeup(2-3 years ago). Before purchasing, i was hesitant because with all these reviews they say that this blush wouldnt show on people with my skin coloring, nc25(ceylan in nars sheer glow), but i tried it anyways. and THEY ARE WRONG. i packed this blush on thinking i needed alot to get it to show, and when i look in natural light it looked waaaay over applied. I tried again with a light application this time, and its BEAUTIFUL. with my yellow undertones, its hard for me to find a peach blush that wont make me look tan or burnt, because i like to embrace my pale-ness, haha. But finally i did! it doesnt pull extremely peach or pink, but its the perfect balance between the two, and when paired with mac vanilla pigment my face literally glows with radiance! im am a 10000% satisfied, and i will be wearing this everyday!!!

And to all the ladies nc25-35 that look this over just because its so light, try it on just incase. As long as you have yellow undertones, im sure you can pull it off.