Clarisonic Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Clarisonic Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing SystemClarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System

4.1

on 4/13/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just adore my Clarisonic plus. I purchased a pretty floral pattern online via QVC about 7-8 years ago. It was an upgrade from my MIA (which now it MIA 1) I love the different settings: gentle, universal, plus and body mode. I usually do the Universal mode twice a day. I think Clarisonic is phasing out the PLUS model, but this a great cleansing brush. Keeps my skin texture smooth. Days I don't use the Clarisonic I really can feel the difference in the texture of my skin. My brush is still working great. Holds charge very well, I find I need to charge overnight once every 7-10 days...depends if I use the body brush, the body mode does drain the Clarisonic quite a bit.

The Clarisonic Plus is a fantastic device and I have recommended it to a number of people. However, it no longer charges and it is well out of the warranty period, having been bought nearly four years ago.

When I rang the Clarisonic Customer Service number to find out how I could get it repaired, I was flatly told this was not possible. I've since emailed to point out that I have hairdryers, straighteners and electric toothbrushes that are older than the Clarisonic and are still functioning perfectly.

I'm willing to pay for a repair, but I am not willing to buy another product that may cease to work four years down the line, despite being well-looked after and used only twice a week.

A series of follow-up emails from me making these points have been ignored, so I finally rang the Consumer Support line again this morning, to be told the same thing: There is nothing they can do and they "get a lot of people complaining about this sort of thing but there's nothing we can do - this is company policy."

This is appalling aftercare and just not good enough Clarisonic. I won't be buying from you again and suggest others think twice.

on 8/23/2016 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really, really, REALLY love my Clarisonic Plus! I opted for the normal brush as well the body brush and it's been great. My skin texture and clarity have greatly improved. My oily t-zone is nicely cleaned while the brush buffs away the dry scaly skin on my cheeks in the winter. It has also done wonders for the hyperpigmentation on my neck. I really believe my skin care products work better afterward and go deeper into my skin. I really want to express that for some people it is not a good idea to use this device every day. It is a form of manual exfoliation and people can easily over exfoliate if they are not careful which can wreak havoc on skin. I only use it 3 times a week because I also use peels and I never use it with an exfoliation wash that contains glycolic acid.

on 8/15/2016 12:59:00 PM

NEVER again would I purchase a product from this company. Used this faithfully and according to their instructions. As soon as it was out of warranty this stopped working. The company only offered me a discount of 25% off to purchase another.

No thanks- I paid over $200 for this and it did not last. I'll stick with my $16.00 facial brush from Sephora and spend my money elsewhere.

Worst customer service ever.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm chuckling at some of these reviews. I have 2 Clarisonic's. My first one I have had for 10 years and it is still going strong! My 2nd one is a Mia Fit and although it is not as old as my original I have had absolutely no problems with either.. The Clarisonic Sonic Radiance is Fantastic!!! I hate that people might have got a defective product but I am and have been loving mine for years !

I'm writing this review in the hopes of helping out someone else who might be considering buying the Clarisonic. Do NOT make the mistake I did ... This product is guaranteed to die when the warranty ends ... and the company knows it. They won't replace your product or fix it ... When mine died (and trust me, yours will too) all Clarisonic did was offer me a 25 percent coupon to BUY ANOTHER. This after I had already spent $244 (including tax) on my original face brush! Not to mention the cost of all the brush heads!! Clearly I am livid. Some people rave about the Clarisonic like it's some kind of skin miracle. It isn't. Save your money and exfoliate with a toner or a washcloth. But if you MUST buy a Clarisonic then mark in your calendar when the warranty expires and call the company at some point during the warranty period to request a new brush ***do this even if your old one is still working.*** That way, you can always be guaranteed a working device. That's the only way a Clarisonic would ever be worth it. When you think about it though, it's an incredibly wasteful company. They create thousands and thousands of face brushes that they claim can't be repaired and that are designed to break. I will never buy anything from this company again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Holy Grail of cleansers. Period. I have purchased everything under the sun, including the Forea Luna. The Forea is not a cleanser for the most part unless my skin is Uncharacteristically super sensitive. I've done Fraxel Repair, derma roller once a month etc. I have a dermatologist and know my skin care. The Clarisonic, Forea etc have their place in my regimen.

The Clarisonic, as long as you don't press, and use it appropriately is amazing. The new one is the best yet, and way more effective than the Mia's

on 4/5/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I ordered this on QVC with high hopes and it has lived up to it. I love my Clarisonic brush and have been using it for about three years. It's worth the price! My skin feels so clean, looks so smooth, and has a nice glow due to this device. I can see and feel the difference everytime I use it. I've always had clogged pores and moderate acne, but this has helped my skin so much. The first two weeks my skin did purge and I was about to send it back, but thankfully I kept to the regimen. Three years later and I'm still very happy with this product. Give it a try!

*Update* So, I've been using this amazing product for almost 2 weeks now and I must say, it has made a difference to my skin. My complexion has evened out although it wasn't that bad to begin with but still this made it more even/clear. I had these little bumps on my left chin although not that noticeable bur felt hideous to touch and knowing it was there bugged me and prompted me to buy this machine. I had tried a wet cloth but it didn't work. This has cleared it for me. My face feels soft, clear and clean! It really does clean all the residue off your face. I'm happy with my product. I use it everyday. Although I initially started on the high setting because my face needed it! I have since gone down to the lower setting as it use it every night before bed and feel the high setting may be too harsh. I have dry skin so I soak my skin in moisturiser so it doesn't try me out. I'm looking after this little baby. I would feel lost without it. It's part of my routine and my face just don't feel clean if I don't use it. Happy customer.

on 3/4/2015 1:20:00 PM

So after some deliberation I decided to splurge my cash on what some may call their holy grail device. Well, it's still early days for me to agree with that sentiment but I will review the product so far and come back to update. After my second use, my skin feels like it's been cleaned like never before. It needed it too! You could really feel the build up of make up, dry skin peel off. After splashing my face, it felt smooth and soft. It really does clean your face like no other. I have good skin anyway, but it felt dry as of late and no mater how much exfoliating I was doing, it was not working which is why I decided to invest in this little beauty. As I said, it is early days and I will be back for un updated review.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools