The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/31/2014 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the scent of this body butter, and it is also very moisturising and creamy! It doesn't make your skin to feel to oily but moisturise perfectly enough just to make your skin feel super smooth. The one problem I have with these Body Shop body butter is that they are so expensive! $21 a pop is to much as it isn't giving me that much of a WOW factor. Maybe it's because they are using a lot of natural ingredients, but it isn't enough to make me buy another one. It's good quality its just it isn't worth the price :(

on 11/14/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in a holiday set last year. When I finally decided to try it out I LOVED the scent it is a sweet and tart combination. The butter itself is moisturizing as are most of the other Body Shop butters, no complaints in that area. The scent lingers for hours also. One complaint I had was waiting so long to try it out. When I realized how much I enjoyed it was already to late to purchase more since it is a seasonal item! I've already stocked up on 3 to get me through the year, not risking withdrawls lol... The home fragrance oil is wonderful also!

on 2/21/2011 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this after Christmas, so I was lucky enough to pay $2.00 for the body butter. I like the consistency, and it seeps into your skin quickly. Actually, it's more like a hand cream than a body butter. IMO, it doesn't smell like cranberries. It has a fruity scent, more like peaches to me. I would not have spent full price for this product. It works well by my nightstand for my hands and cuticles at bedtime...

Works really well, really moisturizing and melts right into my skin without any greasy residue. Disappointingly, it smells like stale beer though, so it's not the best choice for wearing for everyday, I just use it at night after I shower and the smell wears off on my sheets while I'm sleeping. It smelled soo much different to me in the store so I wasn't expecting that haha. That's the only reason I wouldn't buy it again, plus the price of TBS body butters...I got this one for a huge discount during their holiday sales this year so I was lucky.

on 1/1/2011 6:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

What it Claims:
"Hydrates.
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Buttery texture.
Fresh berry scent."

Claims - True or False?
1) "Hydrates.": True. It hydrates my dry skin really well.
2) "Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.": True. It left my skin soft and supple.
3) "Buttery texture.": True. It has a thicker texture than most body butters.
4) "Fresh berry scent.": True. It has a really tart fruity scent.

Packaging:
I really like the packaging. It is really easy to open and close, and is portable.

Smell:
This body butter has a really tart berry scent. It smells exactly like cranberries.

Consistency:
It has a thicker texture than most body butters. I really like the consistency, especially in the dry winter months.

Ease of Use:
It is really easy to use. It absorbs into my skin really quickly, and keeps it moisturized for many hours.

Bang for your Buck:
One 200 mL tub of Cranberry Body Butter costs 20.00 CAD. I recommend waiting after christmas to buy it, because it is much cheaper. I got mine for 8.00 CAD after christmas.

Final Consensus:
This is a really great product. I personally don't like the tart smell as much, but it is really moisturizing. I will not be buying this product again, because I don't like the smell.

Overall Rating: 35
Price: 3/5
Packaging Quality: 5/5
Would you buy this product again: No.