The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

Filtered by skin type : Oily
The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/31/2014 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the scent of this body butter, and it is also very moisturising and creamy! It doesn't make your skin to feel to oily but moisturise perfectly enough just to make your skin feel super smooth. The one problem I have with these Body Shop body butter is that they are so expensive! $21 a pop is to much as it isn't giving me that much of a WOW factor. Maybe it's because they are using a lot of natural ingredients, but it isn't enough to make me buy another one. It's good quality its just it isn't worth the price :(

on 12/18/2012 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely loved the smell of this in the tub, but after applying it on the smell changes, and I'm not a fan of it. I love the berry scent, but I guess it doesn't match with my body chemistry. My colleague bought a tub and absolutely love hers though, so I suggest maybe trying it out before buying.

on 11/14/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in a holiday set last year. When I finally decided to try it out I LOVED the scent it is a sweet and tart combination. The butter itself is moisturizing as are most of the other Body Shop butters, no complaints in that area. The scent lingers for hours also. One complaint I had was waiting so long to try it out. When I realized how much I enjoyed it was already to late to purchase more since it is a seasonal item! I've already stocked up on 3 to get me through the year, not risking withdrawls lol... The home fragrance oil is wonderful also!