The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

Filtered by age: 25-29
The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/4/2010 4:16:00 PM

Cranberry Joy is a very nice body butter from The Body Shop. Reminds me a bit of the cherry body butter actually. As with all of the body butters it is very moisturizing. Cranberry Joy is not my fave of the body butters but I still like it. The scent is long-lasting but not overpowering. My dry skin would not survive a winter without TBS body butters. continued >>

on 11/18/2010 1:36:00 PM

The first time I went into The Body Shop to look at this years holiday collections I didn't like Cranberry Joy, instead bought a bunch of the vanilla stuff. But I got a free sample of the cranberry joy body scrub and found myself liking it more and more. It is different than last year's cranberry, which I loved, but still enjoyable. As with all of body shop's body butters the moisturizing is good, and the scent lasts but is not overpowering.

on 11/4/2010 5:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

So one of the body shops most famous products is back. Not something to write home about as you either love or hate it. This years formula smells the same but less plastic-y than last year. If you like it you won't be disappointed but it doesn't bring joy to me. Decently moisturizing.

Btw what's with the Xmas packaging this year?! I'm I the only one who doesn't like it??!

Popular Lotions / Creams