Mane 'n Tail Conditioner

Mane 'n Tail Conditioner

3.8

Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable Oil, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Yellow #5.

I don't like it, it makes my otherwise quite dry hair even drier, but sticky at the same time - which I always though wasn't possible.
Also after using this my hair completely loses shine, they look much more dull than after using any other conditioner or not even using one.

The packaging comes at a good price for the size, but it doesn't change the fact it's a shitty product, you just end up with a great amount of a horrible conditioner.

I had really high hopes when buying this product, but I'll probably stick to overpriced hair products for humans.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have never used it as a rinse out-conditioner or on one of my very long haired dogs. I do however use it as a leave-in conditioner. It leaves my ends so smooth and detangles after my shower really well. For the price and size of the bottle this is a really good deal especially when compared to other only leave-in conditioners that usually come in very cute but oh so little bottles.

To Read all 178 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I had completely forgotten about this product, having spent who knows how much money on all sorts of different products claiming to be the best thing since sliced bread.

So when I came across it again, I picked it up, and I'm glad I did. It's much thinner than a lot of conditioners, so don't be worried that it won't work, because it should.

It has a different texture and scent than most conditioners do, but as long as it works, I couldn't care less. Now it's time to get the shampoo and see if that's also as good as I remember it being.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will never be without this conditoner. This is the only thing that detangles my hair which gets super knotted on a daily basis. I apply a good amount to my wet hair and run a shower comb through it. It makes my hair so soft and doesn't leave any residue like some conditioners I've tried. It feels like it melts into hair like a lotion rather than a thick creamy conditioner that sits on top and never seems to rinse out. For the longest time I didn't think walmart sold this. I'd make a special trip to Walgreens to buy this, but they do sell it. It's in the pet supplies section.

on 2/20/2016 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

sooooo nourishing for my hair which has Been dyed multiple times and is thick and wavy/frizzy love this stuff 😝😝

on 1/29/2016 8:54:00 PM

This conditioner doesn't feel like conditioner but it really helps to replenish my hair. My hair feels a lot less dry and more healthy after using the conditioner.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

When I used this over 10 years ago, and actually when to the horse section in Tractor and Supply to purchase this--the results were good. My hair wasn't transformed, but it was a good conditioner. Now 10+ years later I saw this at Walmart in the hair aisle marketing for humans. After using this my hair went from healthy to dry like straw! It ruined good hair from months of treating my hair well, and I regret trying it.

on 10/28/2015 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Same as with the shampoo - I thought I had found a great deal, and it seemed to work fine for the first week or so, but then I noticed my hair just seemed drier than usual, possibly becoming damaged (looked that way, but it may have just been dryness). I suppose no one can argue that it is a great deal - it's very economical. But to keep my long, thick hair in the best condition I can, I needed to switch away from this.

on 10/6/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This conditioner is really nice. I believe that it has no silicon which is a plus. Makes my hair so soft and I only need a little bit of it. I do put a little on my scalp as instruction and it's not oily at all. I have dyed my hair before and this conditioner brings it back to life. I wish it would come in a pump that'll be a lot better.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i only use conditioner like once every one or two weeks,
so one bottle last like forever, maybe i will dye and i will not buy another one,
the smell is not that good, my hair gets shinier, however it kills my unruly curls, and the texture is not rich like when you know that is gonna leave your hair all soft, and of course it does not left my hair super bouncy, well maybe is just not for me