Mane 'n Tail Conditioner

Mane 'n Tail Conditioner

3.8

Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable Oil, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Yellow #5.

on 8/7/2017 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Made my hair both oily and dry/straw-like at the same time. This (in combo with the shampoo) made my roots feel gunky and my ends feel like straw. Would not recommend.

on 2/10/2017 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This made my shiny healthy hair, dull and dry like straw (in combination with the shampoo) I usually have to cut the ends because my hair grows to long, now I have to cut the ends because they are damaged and dried out! Would not recommend this at all!

on 12/19/2016 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Does nothing for my hair during or after the shower. I like Pantene better.

I don't like it, it makes my otherwise quite dry hair even drier, but sticky at the same time - which I always though wasn't possible.
Also after using this my hair completely loses shine, they look much more dull than after using any other conditioner or not even using one.

The packaging comes at a good price for the size, but it doesn't change the fact it's a shitty product, you just end up with a great amount of a horrible conditioner.

I had really high hopes when buying this product, but I'll probably stick to overpriced hair products for humans.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have never used it as a rinse out-conditioner or on one of my very long haired dogs. I do however use it as a leave-in conditioner. It leaves my ends so smooth and detangles after my shower really well. For the price and size of the bottle this is a really good deal especially when compared to other only leave-in conditioners that usually come in very cute but oh so little bottles.

on 12/20/2016 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I can't believe people are still using this product. I rode hunters for 35+ yrs and would not use this on them, much less my own hair. I did use this product a couple of times 30 yrs ago on my horse's tails and it was awful on them, made their tail hair tacky and straw like, something I never forgot. There were better products for my horses, even back then. As the years went by more products came out, and one, called Cowboy Magic, came out. We all went wild over it for our horses, and then people started using it on their own hair (shudders). I refuse to use anything on my hair that was developed for horses for the simple reason that a horses hair is generally not anywhere near the texture that human hair is, I don't care how coarse your hair is, and my hair is thick and coarse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will never be without this conditoner. This is the only thing that detangles my hair which gets super knotted on a daily basis. I apply a good amount to my wet hair and run a shower comb through it. It makes my hair so soft and doesn't leave any residue like some conditioners I've tried. It feels like it melts into hair like a lotion rather than a thick creamy conditioner that sits on top and never seems to rinse out. For the longest time I didn't think walmart sold this. I'd make a special trip to Walgreens to buy this, but they do sell it. It's in the pet supplies section.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I had completely forgotten about this product, having spent who knows how much money on all sorts of different products claiming to be the best thing since sliced bread.

So when I came across it again, I picked it up, and I'm glad I did. It's much thinner than a lot of conditioners, so don't be worried that it won't work, because it should.

It has a different texture and scent than most conditioners do, but as long as it works, I couldn't care less. Now it's time to get the shampoo and see if that's also as good as I remember it being.

on 1/29/2016 8:54:00 PM

This conditioner doesn't feel like conditioner but it really helps to replenish my hair. My hair feels a lot less dry and more healthy after using the conditioner.

on 2/20/2016 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

sooooo nourishing for my hair which has Been dyed multiple times and is thick and wavy/frizzy love this stuff 😝😝

Popular Hair Products