Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

2.7

on 2/22/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am reviewing the new and improved packaging and product of philosophy cleansing cloths. The package closes nicely so the wipes do not dry out. They smell awesome and clean the makeup off my face so I don't ruin all of my white wash cloths. However they do not do a superb job with removing eye makeup. But no cloth I have ever used has . I usually use the generic neutrogena makeup removing wise that are about 30 in a pack for $5. They are much more economical than the purity ones. But if I want something more luxurious I use the purity wipes. I don't think they do a better job at removing makeup than the cheap ones. It came in a pack with purity made simple at ulta. I wipe my makeup off with the wipes then follow up with the purity made simple wash and a warm wash cloth. I have no makeup left over on my face when I swipe my face with my aqua glycolic toner. Then I follow up with the aqua glycolic face cream (awesome btw). Great routine that works for me!

on 7/28/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I generally like Philosophy products, but this one was a total failure in my book. I hoped it would be perfect for on the go cleansing, but instead it left my skin burning and red. This is a product that ended up in the trash which was a shame considering it's price.

on 10/22/2010 2:35:00 PM

I bought these when I had Lasik and for 3 weeks I could not get my eyes close to water ( or MU either :O )

I had no problems with them removing the make-up I was able to wear, and once I could put on eye makeup, the wipes cleaned them and the mascara off very easly.

BUT - don't use these daily. They do not get your skin as clean as you think. I have taking another product's toner and wiped my face afterwards and found make-up still there. I would use this for situations like mine above, or over night trips etc, but not daily.