Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

1.7

on 1/31/2015 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I hate these. They are nothing like the original purity cleanser. I don't know much they cost because mine was a bonus in a set. I get lazy at times and use facial wipes to cleanse but these wipes were dry and hardly removed any makeup off. I would never purchase this product on my own.

on 8/20/2011 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Tried these for the first time last night and...hated it!
It clearly states on the packaging, "mild tingling may occur on initial application" but that is a serious understatement. After using these, I would describe it more as burning, not tingling and my skin is by no means sensitive. Second, it did not remove my makeup very well. I had to go over my face a few times to get it all off. When I was done It left a sticky film on my face and I felt like I needed to rinse afterwards. This is definitely NOT a "One-Step" as they claim. I'd never by these again.

on 4/18/2011 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

plain and simple. They do not work. I spent $20 on these thinking they would be best for my skin. The were abrasive, and burned my eye area. I had to run it across my face several times to get the makeup off, including the eye makeup. I bought some Olay cloths for $4 at CVS and they work better, clean better, and do not irritate my skin. they are not as abrasive either. This one is just a huge disappointment.