Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

1.5

on 10/9/2017 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This are ok if you're in a total hurry or on a vacation but they're not that great for every day. They're a bit dry and rough. The packaging is nice - the snap closure prevents them from drying out.

Would I repurchase? No. You can get baby wipes at the drugstore for way cheaper and they do the same thing.

on 10/12/2014 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have used the regular Purity cleanser, and thought I would try the cleansing cloths since I normally use the ones that MAC makes. I HATE these. They are not effective at all, usually have to use more than one to get my face feeling clean (and then I still feel the need to use something else to cleanse my face). I really expected more, but hey, you don't know until you try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These did not remove my makeup as well as the Neutrogena wipes do. Also, this product did cause a stinging/burning sensation that was very uncomfortable. I had to wash it off right away. I would not dare try to remove eye makeup with it.

on 7/28/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I generally like Philosophy products, but this one was a total failure in my book. I hoped it would be perfect for on the go cleansing, but instead it left my skin burning and red. This is a product that ended up in the trash which was a shame considering it's price.