Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths
Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

1.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These were awful wipes. They burned my eyes sooo much and they did not take off hardly any makeup. Don't waste your money. Buy baby wipes or another brand of makeup remover/wipes instead.

on 8/20/2011 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Tried these for the first time last night and...hated it!
It clearly states on the packaging, "mild tingling may occur on initial application" but that is a serious understatement. After using these, I would describe it more as burning, not tingling and my skin is by no means sensitive. Second, it did not remove my makeup very well. I had to go over my face a few times to get it all off. When I was done It left a sticky film on my face and I felt like I needed to rinse afterwards. This is definitely NOT a "One-Step" as they claim. I'd never by these again.

on 5/20/2011 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I received this as a sample and I absolutely hated it! I don't have sensitive skin at all, but this burned like crazy! I know that it says on the package that it can, but this just doesn't seem right to me. I even rinsed it off and now my skin feels awful. I love purity made simple, but I would never buy these.