Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

2.5

on 10/17/2017 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is an ok facial wipe. I'm not a fan of wipes in general, but in a rush this is way better than going to bed with a face full of makeup and spf. I don't purchase this product, but I have received "gwp" when I buy jumbo philosophy skin care or bath/body items. They do an ok job. I feel a drug store wipe for a fraction of the cost would work just as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are AWFUL. I have to scrub, scrub, scrub my poor face to get them to remove makeup. But worst of all, they make my skin and my eyes BURN! After using them for a few consecutive nights, I started to get hives on my eyelids. I can't believe I bought a whole pack of these with checking MUA first.

on 1/31/2015 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I hate these. They are nothing like the original purity cleanser. I don't know much they cost because mine was a bonus in a set. I get lazy at times and use facial wipes to cleanse but these wipes were dry and hardly removed any makeup off. I would never purchase this product on my own.

on 8/23/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

To all the women who complain:

You have to find what's right for you. If it burns your skin, it's not right for you. So return them and don't buy them again. Simple as that.

I've bought two of the packages when they were half off. I actually love them. If I'm tired, in a hurry or need extra makeup removal, I use them. I don't really notice a burn except around my nose and mouth which has always been sensitive. I just rinse it off with water or leave it. These don't remove as much as a liquid cleanser will, but they are good enough. I bring them to work and wipe off my face if I've smudged something or sweat so much (hot climate where I live) and need to touch things up.