Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths
Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

2.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are AWFUL. I have to scrub, scrub, scrub my poor face to get them to remove makeup. But worst of all, they make my skin and my eyes BURN! After using them for a few consecutive nights, I started to get hives on my eyelids. I can't believe I bought a whole pack of these with checking MUA first.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These did not remove my makeup as well as the Neutrogena wipes do. Also, this product did cause a stinging/burning sensation that was very uncomfortable. I had to wash it off right away. I would not dare try to remove eye makeup with it.

on 2/22/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am reviewing the new and improved packaging and product of philosophy cleansing cloths. The package closes nicely so the wipes do not dry out. They smell awesome and clean the makeup off my face so I don't ruin all of my white wash cloths. However they do not do a superb job with removing eye makeup. But no cloth I have ever used has . I usually use the generic neutrogena makeup removing wise that are about 30 in a pack for $5. They are much more economical than the purity ones. But if I want something more luxurious I use the purity wipes. I don't think they do a better job at removing makeup than the cheap ones. It came in a pack with purity made simple at ulta. I wipe my makeup off with the wipes then follow up with the purity made simple wash and a warm wash cloth. I have no makeup left over on my face when I swipe my face with my aqua glycolic toner. Then I follow up with the aqua glycolic face cream (awesome btw). Great routine that works for me!

on 8/23/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

To all the women who complain:

You have to find what's right for you. If it burns your skin, it's not right for you. So return them and don't buy them again. Simple as that.

I've bought two of the packages when they were half off. I actually love them. If I'm tired, in a hurry or need extra makeup removal, I use them. I don't really notice a burn except around my nose and mouth which has always been sensitive. I just rinse it off with water or leave it. These don't remove as much as a liquid cleanser will, but they are good enough. I bring them to work and wipe off my face if I've smudged something or sweat so much (hot climate where I live) and need to touch things up.

on 4/18/2011 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

plain and simple. They do not work. I spent $20 on these thinking they would be best for my skin. The were abrasive, and burned my eye area. I had to run it across my face several times to get the makeup off, including the eye makeup. I bought some Olay cloths for $4 at CVS and they work better, clean better, and do not irritate my skin. they are not as abrasive either. This one is just a huge disappointment.