OPI Let Me Entertain You

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

on 5/14/2011 10:37:00 PM

Brilliant glittery color. It's a dark hot pink with a slight hue of purple and lots of sparkle. I get multiple compliments when using this on my pale asian skin. It's great especially on the toes, and with a very shiny top coat it makes it sparkle like mad!

I've been neglecting my other hot pinks because this one is so perfect. And I own easily 10 of them!

on 12/27/2010 7:53:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous!

on 12/7/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A gorgeous sparkly candy pink. Gorgeous against my tan skin. It has lots of sparkle in it but it's not over the top. Dries fairly quickly as well. $8.50 for a 0.5 oz bottle.

on 11/30/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely ADORE this polish. Its glass-flecked finish and the dark magenta color is absolutely GORGEOUS. It is also a beauty to apply, applies like BUTTER. The shine of the glass flecks is so beautiful, and it really compliments my skin tone. I daresay this polish is my favorite in the OPI Burlesque collection, I like it even more than The Show Must Go On. MUST BUY!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i bought this as part of a pack with one of the burlesque glitters which is really the one i wanted. turns out of hte two this is my favorite! i need a back up of this its just gorgeous! there are so many different color sparklys that just play off each other. even in low light its spectacular but take it outside and wear sunglasses if you look at it:)

Popular Polishes