Kiehl's Nymphaea Alba UV Shield

Kiehl's Nymphaea Alba UV Shield

This sunscreen is so light.Totally not what you expect out of a sunscreen. The light texture of it makes application so easy and does not form white residues on the face.
At first usage, i was skeptical because most sun creams tend to make my face oily, especially in the hot humid Asian weather. to my surprise, this sunscreen felt more like water for my face rather than oil. It was so easily absorbed and i did not get the shiny reflection on my face even after a day using it.

Love this, though I realise now that its only sold in Asia. The main ingredient in it (Mexoryl SX and XL) was only recently approved by the FDA, so you might be seeing it in the US soon, but in the meantime, my Asian lovelies, you MUST try this out. Its a SPF 35, UVA+++ and UVB water based formula that sinks into your skin in seconds, and as a bonus, kinda works as a makeup base for foundations too. It does leave a faint whitish tinge, but this does disappear quickly. Its perfect for our weather here in Asia (hot humid and so not makeup friendly) and it makes it easier to willingly put on sunscreen daily. best part? NO OILY RESIDUE! Will def repurchase. (RM100 or USD30 for 30ml, but you literally only need a few drops for your whole face.

**** EDIT****
Just learned from my Kiehl's SA that this is being globally discontinued as the company feels SPF 35 is no longer sufficient. They're replaced it with the Ultra Light SPF 50 (thicker than this one) but I'll give it a shot since its supposed to (i kid you not) prevent 90% of the signs of aging :)