Wella Blondor Oil and Powder Bleach

Wella Blondor Oil and Powder Bleach

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

i used the multi-blonde powder and my own 40v developer at home and it worked great!! i started with dirty blonde virgin hair and it turned a light yellow after leaving it on for about 45 minutes. unfortunately my toner wasn't effective but it's ok cause i covered my hair with pink anyway! simple to use, smell wasn't too offensive, made my scalp itchy but didn't burn at all, would highly recommend!!

on 11/18/2016 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My favourite bleach. My hair is long and very curly but fine. Others I've used in the past have left my hair feeling really dry, and although all bleach will cause damage to your hair, my hair doesn't feel or look damaged after using this. My curl pattern looks the same and feels soft. It lightens quickly and doesn't leave my hair overly yellow. Right now I'm about a level 8 from my natural level 4. After using this I use the Wella colour charm toners and my hair looks really good...I've been to so many salons and spent hundreds trying to get my hair light but they never get it as light as I want it and I'm never happy with the result. Doing this at home by myself is so easy and I'm able to achieve the colour I want without spending £££!

I'm a hair stylist and was platinum blonde for two years! This happens to be my HG lightener! It pulls my level 7 hair such a beauiful, pure shade of white with little to no damage. Excellent for corrective color too! Great consistency, use with or without heat... this stuff is the shiz!

on 10/12/2010 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Since Wella decided to discontinue Wellite (BOOOOOO! I cried when they discontinued Speedlite, an even superior bleach, about 10 years ago), I've been on the search for an equivalent.

Can't get this from Sally's but I get mine from Ebay and have purchased both the Oil Cream mixed (on the scalp and gentle) and the Multi-blonde powder (which is a blue powder). The last time I did my highlights, which were stuck at a kind of orangey-lame yellow, I mixed half oil cream and half powder with the Koleston 20 vol. I also got from Ebay (You don't have to use Koleston's developer--but it's so much better than the ones from sally's). I left Blondor on for about 45 min. without heat.

Voila! Light yellow. I then toned with Born Blonde (also DISCONTINUED WHAT IS THE FREAKIN DEAL????) a semi-permanent Clairol toner.

Blondor is super gentle, effective, and fast. The powder lifts faster than the oil cream but is less gentle to skin. Neither caused breakage or "stretchy hair" syndrome, due to the proteins and ceramides that are built into its structure.

A lot of people like Redken Icing but after asking some of my hairdresser friends, they said it mixes up waaaaaayyyy to thick and that Blondor is gentler. My hair is fine and processed so I'm glad I went with Blondor.

The oil-cream comes in a 7oz tube which is plenty for root touchups and cost 19.95 off ebay. You can get a 32oz tub of powder for around 39, but I bought mine in packets.

Popular Hair Color Products