Maybelline New York Wind Blown Blush

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/27/2004 11:51:00 AM

This blush is a great color that gives you that "outdoor" fresh look. I am a FFF & find that this blush gives me that "just off the slopes" look. Love it...

This is a really pretty color! It kind of does give me a "wind blown" look, like the color my cheeks get if it's a really cold, windy day and I'm not wearing any blush. It's kind of a muave/pink with a slight bit of shimmer in it (not noticeable on). I love how their blushes actually come with a brush.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

They had this tester at my CVS but unfortunately were out of the product. Found it at Eckerd. This is really beautiful, a dusty peachy mauve. Until yesterday the only blushes I owned were CK, NARS and Stila. Maybelline...who knew?

on 9/6/2002 12:15:00 PM

I love this! I'm a fan of Nars Sin, but always had a problem with it having too much pigment for my Stila B, NC20 skin. And I sometimes wished it didn't have glitter. Well, this is it! Being a drugstore blush, it's sheerer--but not so sheer that it's frustrating to use. And it's a dead ringer, shade-wise!

on 9/3/2002 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This shade is part of the new Maybelline line. I stopped in CVS this evening to cheer myself up from coming from the Dr office and fell in love with this color! Luckily, the displays were just put out, so all the testers were new and I had fun playing with everything. This shade is a very natural looking dusty pink with a slight shimmer. I applied it to my cheek with my finger, and the color literally glided onto my skin and looked wonderful. I am not a blush fan, but everyone needs a little color on those 'winter skin' days and this is it for me. Luckily I grabbed the very last one!

Popular Blush Products