MAC Brow Set - Beguile and Show-Off

4.3

I'd about given up on brow gels because they're never pigmented enough for my sparse brows, but I tried this in Beguile and I'm in love. The color is perfect for my dark blonde hair. The applicator is huge, but I actually don't mind that as I like a straighter brow and this helps me with that. It lasts all day on me and the hairs still feel flexible. I can't vouch for how well it holds hairs as mine are short, but I love this and expect to repurchase.

Love it.since i dyed my hair blonde i neede to lighten the color of my brows and got this.it work amazingly.doesn t move an inch all day.very natural.absolutely gorgeous.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not disappointed in this product, but I won't buy another one neither.

Pros:
- The color of Beguile is perfect for me. Totally match my brow hair.
Cons:
- applicator is huge. it's difficult to use it without making a mess (MAC has improved it in waterproof version, unfortunately they don't have same color there)
- I can't say that this product is great for brow shaping. it's more to add color. holding power isn't wonderful, touch ups are needed during the day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
++Color is perfect for me. Lightens the color of my brows to make it look less harsh after I'm done filling it with pencil.

Cons:
--Does not hold the hairs in place all day. After a few hours my brow hairs drop.
--Applicator. Sooooo big, I often mess up and have to clean it up with concealer. Have to wipe product off the side of the tube to remove excess product.
--Glittery. Not so natural looking brows.
--Smell. Very odd.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this browset in Beguile and I pair it with MAC's eyebrow pencil in TAUPE=perfect combo! I've been using this for almost a year and I still have a lot product left, considering I use this everyday. ;)

The color payoff is good but the shimmery bits in the product makes me like it a wee bit less. However, it does the job and holds my eyebrows in place. I use this with an eyebrow pencil or powder or simply by itself when I'm in a hurry. Will surely buy this again!

The product seems to work providing a good hold. What I dislike about it is the color. I am a brunette with quite dark yet not black eyebrows. Yet the product shows up way too red on me, so I think it would suit auburn haired people more. The product also has a bit of shimmer in which is not necessary in my opinion.

I have dark, bushy eyebrows. My hair are naturally lighter but recently I decided to go even lighter and I decided to get tinted brow gel in Beguile.

-The packaging is very simple, the brush could be a little smaller, also the product gets clumped on the top.
-The consistency is very nice, its very very longlasting- it doesnt smudge, it stays on even during cross training and rain!
-The colour is okay, its not reddish and glitter generally doesnt bother me but recently I got pictures from gala taken with flash and on some of them it looks like I had strokes of gold glitter.

Overall its a great product but if I would find one with smaller brush without glitter I would replace it.

I bought this in Beguile and it is OK. as far as adding color and tint to my brows, this browset delivers. But i was hoping it would also add lift and shape to my straight asian brow hairs, and it didn't. I prefer to use Anastasia's brow gel. I don't think I will repurchase this.

I'm Asian with black hair and eyebrows and I've been on the hunt for the perfect brow mascara for months. I'm not really a makeup junkie, I just buy those that I need in my kit and since I personally think having perfect eyebrows is a must, I've invested on eyebrow products more than anything else in my makeup kit. I came across Beguile in a blog from another Asian girl with the same hair and eyebrow color as mine and it did wonders on her eyebrows! I just got mine a few days ago and it's perfect! I fill in my brows first with a Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil then set it with the Beguile Brow Set. Color is amazing! It softened my features and the color is just two shades lighter than my hair color. It's perfect, I will repurchase again and again! :)

Bought this in Beguile based on reviews here. The colour is a little too dark for my medium blond hair. I find that the brush comes out of the tube with too much product on it to be used directly on the brows. I used it a little when my hair was died a little darker. At that time, I applied it with an angle brush. Overall, I find it doesn't really work for me because it's too wet and doesn't really hold my brows in place.

Popular Brows Products