3.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

5 years ago

The smell isn't great, it leaves a residue so I have to use a washcloth to remove it and even then it still feels like there is a residue left on my skin.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

This is my morning cleanser. I use Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash in the evenings and this in the mornings. It doesn't do much as far as controlling my break outs, but it's the perfect consistency for my already exfoliated skin first thing in the morning. The scent is light and pleasant, not too overpowering and it's super cheap compared to most skincare lines. I wouldn't use this on it's on though. I don't think that the beads are enough to exfoliate with nor does it prevent breakouts.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

8 years ago

The only thing I can say I don't like about it is how it doesn't seem to help with my pre-existing acne, but I have not broken out since using it which is a miracle since it's summer and my skin always gets worst in the summer. My face feels clean and moisturized after I've used it and it isn't irritating. Sometimes my face feels a little too moisturized because of my oily skin but that's alright because I'm not breaking out from the excessive moisture feeling that would usually have me on high alert to prevent clogged pores and more breakouts. It has tiny micro-beads in it which helps. It was a cheap buy, on sale for $4, so defiantly a bonus there. It's currently my favourite everyday face cleanser.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

9 years ago

This is an okay cleanser, but I've had way better. When I use it my face does feel cleansed, and moisturized and thats 2 stars right there. But it doesn't help with my acne, I think it makes it worse, and the beads are so annoying, if I wanted the beads I would have perchased the scrub (which I did). The last star comes from 1/2 being it has a nice light scent and another 1/2 because it is oil free. I won't be reperchasing this product, but I love the scrub.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

9 years ago

it's for mix skin,i don't have mix skin.but it says it clean deeper.so i tried it.works fine,but i prefer renewing one.yes, it does clean well for mix skin.love it.

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age36-43