L.A. Colors pink pearl

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a gorg frosty white pink, it is even similar to MAC Oyster Girl in its frostiness & is near whitish cast w a seashell pink under tone. LA Colors topaz is a beige frost & this is a pink frost. If you like Barbie pink adult film star pink this fits the bill. It really is pretty! I don't like vampy colors, I like pale pearlescent colors. LA Colors is a gr8 brand cruelty free & dirt cheap, I paid $1.50 for this at Dollar General but $17 for MAC Oyster Girl!! Wowwww! is all I gotta say!!

on 12/1/2015 12:32:00 PM

I started buying the pink pearl shade about 4 years ago and I fell in love. The color was so unique. It was light pink, slightly peachy, and slightly nude. BUT all of a sudden they stopped making it so beautiful. It's now a cool toned almost white color with cheap looking purple undertones. I'm so heartbroken. I can't even find high end lip glosses with a similar color that this lip gloss originally was. L.A. you were so perfect, then you failed me!! My search continues for a mimic of the original L.A. pink pearl shade.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like this gloss. I paid 1$ for it. It does have a very metallicky sheen to it that you cant really see in the tube but works for me. I like it sheer by itself or put it on with another lipstick or liner and change up the color. Stays on and isnt sticky. Its thick so you only need a little.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color in the tube looks so pretty but beware as its a very frosty, cool toned pale pink. I like to pair it with another gloss to make it wearable. I like the quality though.

on 8/19/2013 12:54:00 PM

This is the perfect shade of light pink with super shine and pigmentation and nice pop of color.The texture is a bit thick but not at all sticky and has long staying power on your lips. This gloss and brand is the reason I don't seek high end counters for products. I paid 2 bucks for this and It gives me everything I want in color and quality. LOVE this color as its Barbie pink and just perfecto!!

on 10/11/2010 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

pink pearl is a pink/nude lip gloss,with a slight peachy color.it add shines to any pink/nude lipstick.last fairly long,shines,nice nude color!love it!