Make Up Academy (MUA) Lipstick in Shade 1

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Make Up Academy (MUA)  Lipstick in Shade 1

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

If you're looking for a new lipstick and you love red lipsticks, get this now! I purchased it in Superdrug the other day for £1, and I am so impressed! It has a good texture and isn't too dry or drying, and it stays on and lasts reasonably well, without feathering or smudging much. I absolutely love red lipsticks, however I prefer deeper reds, rather than orange-reds or pink-reds, and this is a perfect colour for an amazing price! I'll definitely repurchase it, it's my new favourite red lipstick (and I have 9 other red lipsticks)

on 6/1/2013 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

MUA are a really great affordable brand, I picked up this colour because I was looking for a deepish red colour to try and didn't want to waste a lot of money incase the colour didnt suit me, so I thought I would try the MUA lipstick first, and for just £1 it was one of the best purchases I've made, I've already got backups too! Its a gorgeous red lipstick, very opaque and not drying at all. It doesn't really have a smell either which is a bonus! It goes on very smoothly, I always wear a lipliner with it because its such a vivid colour I don't want it smudging. It lasts a good few hours before requiring a touch up. For £1 I suggest everyone go and pick it up to try it, I tell all my friends about it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this!

It's a great vivid colour, easy to put on and stays on well, and all for 1! Better than some much more expensive ones. Can't complain really

Popular Lipsticks