Equate Naturally Beaming Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This works for me. My skin had become irritated from food allergies. It was red, dry, and flaky. I began washing with aveeno calming cream for gentle cleansing. I needed a moisturizer that would aid in my skin's healing. I had wanted to buy aveeno calming moisturizer, but it was too much. I happened to see this and thought, why not. I'm glad I did. This stuff is great. I paid $6 for a great moisturizer. My face is no longer irritated, but soft, radiant and healed. I must say after using this, I have not had flaky skin, which is a definite plus in my book.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Terrible product! I tried this in pursuit of a more even skin tone however this made my face super oily even with a small amount used.... I also had a reaction within less than a week of using it! My skin is acne prone, and even though I used this in conjunction with my usual anti-acne routine, I saw more breakouts. Took this back today and got my money back! Avoid this if you have sensitive and/or oily skin...

Equate makes an AWESOME oil-free moisturizer with SPF 15 called "Beauty Lotion" -- definitely switching back to that.