Equate Naturally Beaming Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really love this moisturizer. It's the only thing I've found that leaves my skin hydrated all day. I do have to use 3 layers of it sometimes because of how awfully dry my skin is, but after I've used enough, it lasts all day. The only problem is that I can only find it at some Wal-Marts. And not very often.. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry, sensitive skin. The soy base is probably what makes it feel so soft.

on 10/10/2010 7:50:00 AM

This product is 100% comparable to Aveeno's Positively Radiant moisturizer. Equate is Wal-Mart's brand - and this was sitting on the shelf for $4 right next to the $14 bottle of Aveeno! (I find that it is labeled as "Absolutely Beaming" & "Naturally Beaming" - the product I reviewed was labeled "Naturally Beaming".)

This is a GREAT moisturizer for anyone with acne-prone skin, or with previously acne-prone skin who needs help evening out skin tone & texture. It has a non-greasy feel, and contains soy. This product also contains light-reflecting ingredients which help illuminate your skin, giving it a healthy glow. (It does NOT contain glitter or sparkles!) Very oily skin types may find this moisturizer to be too much.

I have normal/acne-prone skin - and I love this moisturizer! I use a acne-fighting cleanser, and with this moisturizer, my skin has looked radiant & smooth!