Equate Naturally Beaming Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/16/2013 6:46:00 PM

I haven't compared it to Aveeno, though if it is comparable I wouldn't buy that version either. It moisturized all right, absorbed quickly, though I didn't see any improvement in my skin texture/look. I did notice after using it for a while I started getting a lot of irritated pores on my chin which turned into irritated zits.

01/18/13 UPDATE: Absolutely Beaming & Naturally Beaming is pretty much the same. Iv noticed recently the price change that Walmart has implemented. I no longer see it at $5.... now its closer to $10. I guess they saw how awesome it was and figured they were loosing money.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did a review on the Equate Absolutely beaming...which is exactly the same as Naturally Beaming (don't know why the name has changed). Anyway, I still feel the same about the product after many months of trying different products. I eventually came back to this because it is cheap ($5 at Walmart) compared to the $15 that works just the same. I'm going to make this short because I already did this review for the Absolutely Beaming. But I love that it has SPF15 and to have combo/oily skin, this doesn't make it any greasier. It sets in nicely and gives it a great base to apply make-up. Try-it, u don't have much to lose...except maybe $5.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

To be incredibly blunt: I hate this moisturizer. I dislike it so much that I honestly DREAD putting it on my face and often (guiltily) forgo SPF protection because of it. I find it so disgustingly greasy and the way that it seems to just lay in a thick film across the surface of my skin makes me feel nasty. Often times through out the day while wearing this, the pungent stench of sunscreen that this moisturizer has aggravates me to the point where I have to remove it all together- and this is coming from a person who isn't sensitive at all to products with a fragrance. My skin is combination but tends to be a little on the dry side. This moisturizer just overloads and overpowers my skin in a very unflattering way. Never mind the fact that this moisturizer is meant to even out one's skin tone while protecting it from further damage. The revoltingly thick texture and horrific odor keeps me from even wearing it most of the time!

I was sucked into buying this because I wanted to try out the Aveeno moisturizer that this is supposedly a knock-off of, though I didn't have the money for it and didn't see the use in spending quite that much when I could get a knock-off for about $10 less. If the Aveeno moisturizer is as even remotely as horrible as this one is, then I find myself EXTREMELY fortunate that I didn't spend the extra $10 on it. Never again...

on 10/10/2010 7:50:00 AM

This product is 100% comparable to Aveeno's Positively Radiant moisturizer. Equate is Wal-Mart's brand - and this was sitting on the shelf for $4 right next to the $14 bottle of Aveeno! (I find that it is labeled as "Absolutely Beaming" & "Naturally Beaming" - the product I reviewed was labeled "Naturally Beaming".)

This is a GREAT moisturizer for anyone with acne-prone skin, or with previously acne-prone skin who needs help evening out skin tone & texture. It has a non-greasy feel, and contains soy. This product also contains light-reflecting ingredients which help illuminate your skin, giving it a healthy glow. (It does NOT contain glitter or sparkles!) Very oily skin types may find this moisturizer to be too much.

I have normal/acne-prone skin - and I love this moisturizer! I use a acne-fighting cleanser, and with this moisturizer, my skin has looked radiant & smooth!