Equate Naturally Beaming Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This works for me. My skin had become irritated from food allergies. It was red, dry, and flaky. I began washing with aveeno calming cream for gentle cleansing. I needed a moisturizer that would aid in my skin's healing. I had wanted to buy aveeno calming moisturizer, but it was too much. I happened to see this and thought, why not. I'm glad I did. This stuff is great. I paid $6 for a great moisturizer. My face is no longer irritated, but soft, radiant and healed. I must say after using this, I have not had flaky skin, which is a definite plus in my book.

on 3/14/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. I have oily skin, this absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I've been using it about 3 months now and have noticed smoother texture as well as more even complexion. I tried this after reading the ingredient lists on this and the Aveeno moisturizer and they were essentially the same and I didn't want to pay $14 when the equate brand was under $5. I wear makeup and unlike the other reviewer it doesn't interfere with my foundation. A good primer will help with that, which I uae as well.