Equate Naturally Beaming Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer

Equate Naturally Beaming Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer
Naturally Beaming Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer

3.8

on 1/16/2013 6:46:00 PM

I haven't compared it to Aveeno, though if it is comparable I wouldn't buy that version either. It moisturized all right, absorbed quickly, though I didn't see any improvement in my skin texture/look. I did notice after using it for a while I started getting a lot of irritated pores on my chin which turned into irritated zits.

01/18/13 UPDATE: Absolutely Beaming & Naturally Beaming is pretty much the same. Iv noticed recently the price change that Walmart has implemented. I no longer see it at $5.... now its closer to $10. I guess they saw how awesome it was and figured they were loosing money.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did a review on the Equate Absolutely beaming...which is exactly the same as Naturally Beaming (don't know why the name has changed). Anyway, I still feel the same about the product after many months of trying different products. I eventually came back to this because it is cheap ($5 at Walmart) compared to the $15 that works just the same. I'm going to make this short because I already did this review for the Absolutely Beaming. But I love that it has SPF15 and to have combo/oily skin, this doesn't make it any greasier. It sets in nicely and gives it a great base to apply make-up. Try-it, u don't have much to lose...except maybe $5.

on 2/7/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I pick this Up at Local Walmart is Supposely Dupe for Aveeno
Positively radiant moisturizer but for less I find very similar like
TWINS but this doesnt have Shimmers like Aveeno, Equate is
good for dry skin is very rich hydrating comes great pump very
cheap cost $5 but Aveeno cost $15 this BIG difference Equate is super hydrating DONT use if youve oily skin can be
too rich and A little goes along way I love for this price I will re
purchase it I am very picky on moisturizer But this I find BARGAIN.

on 11/18/2010 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I haven't tried Aveeno's version, but this one feels greasy and my foundation does not stick, I have to keep applying mineral powder to stay matte. I haven't noticed a difference in a week but at least I haven't broken out. I guess my skin is softer.