Equate Naturally Beaming Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/24/2018 11:34:00 PM

I have combination skin, which means its hard to find a moisturizer that helps the dry patches but doesn't make the oily parts even worse. Many other moisturizers I've tried that did that, caused me to have cystic acne. This, however, did not. I put it on at night and my skin was super soft in the morning and stays that way all day. It's kind of hard to find, but its worth the search. It also smells very good but doesn't have a strong perfume scent. It got rid of most of my discoloration and rough patches after just two weeks. Would recommend to anyone.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

To be incredibly blunt: I hate this moisturizer. I dislike it so much that I honestly DREAD putting it on my face and often (guiltily) forgo SPF protection because of it. I find it so disgustingly greasy and the way that it seems to just lay in a thick film across the surface of my skin makes me feel nasty. Often times through out the day while wearing this, the pungent stench of sunscreen that this moisturizer has aggravates me to the point where I have to remove it all together- and this is coming from a person who isn't sensitive at all to products with a fragrance. My skin is combination but tends to be a little on the dry side. This moisturizer just overloads and overpowers my skin in a very unflattering way. Never mind the fact that this moisturizer is meant to even out one's skin tone while protecting it from further damage. The revoltingly thick texture and horrific odor keeps me from even wearing it most of the time!

I was sucked into buying this because I wanted to try out the Aveeno moisturizer that this is supposedly a knock-off of, though I didn't have the money for it and didn't see the use in spending quite that much when I could get a knock-off for about $10 less. If the Aveeno moisturizer is as even remotely as horrible as this one is, then I find myself EXTREMELY fortunate that I didn't spend the extra $10 on it. Never again...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will that this is a good moisturizer and didn't irritate my skin, especially for the price. It makes your skin look brighter, but I didn't notice that it evened out my skin. It absorbs quickly, but it makes my skin oilier, once I put it on.