Sukí Eye Repair Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Sukí Eye Repair Balm

2.3

organic sunflower (helianthis annus), jojoba (simmondsia chinensis), rice germ (oryza sativa), grapeseed (vitis vineifera), evening primrose (oenothera biennis) & rosehip seed (rosa canina) oils, organic fair trade cocoa butter (theobroma cacao), organic fair trade coconut oil (cocos nucifera), 100% natural beeswax (cera alba), organic carrot oil (daucus carota), 100% natural non-gmo vitamin e (tocopherol), organic fair trade shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), organic apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), organic lavender (lavandula angustifolia) & carrot seed (daucus carota) extracts, aroma (pure premium steam distilled essential oil)

on 4/19/2014 5:27:00 PM

This balm pales in comparison to 100% Pure's Super Fruits Eye Balm. First of all, it is very difficult to get the product out (in a sanitary or unsanitary way). It has a smell that I do not find to be very pleasant. I also do not really appreciate the coloring of the balm (yellow), although it does not affect product performance when you blend it all in. This is an okay product, but I was not wowed by it. It moisturizes well, but I do not think it has very many anti-aging benefits, and for this reason, will not repurchase.

on 2/22/2012 11:18:00 AM

I have tried almost every Suki product, and apparently that line just doesn't agree with my skin. I hated this product. It made my eyes burn without moisturizing them & made them look super oily too.

on 12/17/2010 3:00:00 PM

I was hoping this would have a more thick and creamy consistently, as I was expecting to use this as a night eye cream. Instead, it is extremely firm (especially when cold), and I have to swirl my finger for a while in the container before I can get any product out. When on the skin, it just STAYS THERE and doesn't absorb at all. If you get enough of this product around your eyes, it also has a very ugly yellow tone. After several months of use, I did not notice any difference in the fine lines around my eyes. The only positive things going for this product is the scent-- and because it's a solid, I can travel with it on the airplanes without hassle.
If you are looking for an effective (and natural) undereye cream that absorbs quickly and is non-greasy, I recommend Acure Organics eye cream superfruit + chlorella growth factor! http://www.acureorganics.com/product-p/015.htm