Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach

Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach
Correction Concentrate- Brightening PeachCorrection Concentrate- Brightening Peach

4.1

Petrolatum, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina, Microcrystalline Wax, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate. (Vitamin A), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Water, Simethicone, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035:1).

on 8/17/2017 11:16:00 PM

This is a very good product-totally eliminates bluish circles and looks natural . Does what it says.

I recently bought this product because I wanted a cheaper alternative to the Bobbi Brown correctors and I read here that it has good reviews. I have to say that I actually do really like it! it is small BUT for an example, the Bobbi Brown Corrector on their website states that it has 0.05 fl oz per 1.4g while this has 0.1 oz per 3g. So if I am not mistaken, the pixi has more. I like to put it on its own or with a concealer on top. I think I have to check it once or twice while I am wearing it. But I honesty would rather repurchase this then spend 30 Canadian dollars or more for the same purpose. Would recommend this! :)

I have really dark blue-purple shadows under my eyes, so I need really, really good coverage. I have been using Benefit Erase Paste for ages and to date, that's been the best under eye concealer for me. I was curious about the Pixi as it looks very similar to the Benefit, so I wondered if it was any better.

In short, for me no. The Pixi is darker than the Benefit and less creamy. It did cover my circles somewhat, but the dark peach colour meant that my under eyes did not look brighter at all; I could actually detect a slight orange tone. I am very pale though, so I think for darker skin tones this would not be an issue. I found the Pixi to be rather drying too and it settled into fine lines pretty much instantly.

I was really disappointed as I had heard so many good things about this, but it just didn't work for me. :-(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is awesome. It's cheap and it works. I rarely wear makeup at work so when I put this on under my eyes, several people told me I looked "well rested" which is a joke because I was not, but it took away my dark under eye circles nicely! Great consistency, not too dry or too wet.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the only concealer I have ever owned that doesn't crease under my eyelids. It brightens my under eye area and doesn't get cakey if I need some extra concealer added into problem areas. I would definitely recommend this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this to try and correct the slight shadows at the inner corners of my eyes and figured the lighter "Brightening Peach" was the right choice of the two options by Pixi. The pot is soooooo small, so I use a fluffy but dense concealer brush, swirl it around in the pot and then apply to my inner corners. I finish off by tapping the concealer in with my fingers, letting the product warm up and press it into the skin. This is a stiffer formula which I really like because there is no creasing to worry about. The other thing I've discovered is that it also works well as an eyelid primer. Verdict - thumbs up, recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I purchased this at Shopper's Drug Mart in Canada for just over $18 CAD. That is actually pretty pricey for a drugstore product, and the amount you get is smaller than I was expecting, the pot is literally as big as a small gel eyeliner container. I've only recently started using this so I'm not sure how long it's going to last me, but hopefully I don't run through it too quickly.

The product itself is actually quite good. I am very pale and have extremely pigmented under eye circles, and have my whole life. They are purplish/brownish in colour and the bane of my existence, I always need them concealed. Warming up the product with your finger and then tapping and pressing it into the skin seems to work the best way for me, you could apply it with a concealer brush too but I would follow it up by blending it into the skin using your finger as the heat really makes it melt into the skin better. You need to apply a concealer in your skin tone over top. The combination of the two together really counteracts the discolouration of my under eye bags and now that I've been using this it's become a part of my routine I don't like forgoing, because I can really notice a difference when I just use concealer alone.

I can see how this product can easily get cakey if you use too much or don't blend well enough. It does collect a bit in the fine lines around my eye, so setting your concealer is absolutely integral as well as applying over moisturized undereyes. I just gently wipe away any of the creases with my finger if I see them - this has not only happened to me with this product but seems rather unavoidable. Using a primer underneath seems to help with any creasing as well.

Right now I have put "yes" for re-purchasing in the future, however if this lasts an unreasonably short amount of time or I find something in the future that works better I might change my mind. However I do like this product and would say it's worth trying out if you deal with discolouration under your eyes.

on 1/17/2017 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I just got this product. Overall it's amazing but sadly it won't work on my skin tone because I'm too dark (nc42). It's way too light for a corrector for my under eyes. I have been using Bobbi brown dark peach corrector which is my perfect shade for correction and this one is way too light. However, it would probably work great for someone with lighter skin tone (atleast 2 shades lighter than me). It's very creamy and would work well for under eyes. Price is unbeatable! I have tried NYx orange concealer too but it wasn't creamy at all and completely useless for under eye area . I think it's even creamier than my expensive Bobbi brown one! I really hope they make it in more colors so I can wear it too but for now I'll have to stick to Bobbi brown only because of color match. If you're lighter than me, go for this product. If ur same as me or darker, forget it.

on 1/3/2017 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A good brightener/corrector! I bought this because I needed some brightening for my dark circles, and the price point was too good to pass up.

When I first used this, it caked on me like crazy, but I figured out that a tiny amount goes a long way. Now, I warm up the product first, then apply a tiny bit with my ring finger on the darkest areas of my undereye (near the inner corner) and then blend and set with a damp Beautyblender (the secret: it lessens the cakiness!). Then I proceed with a concealer. You can immediately see the difference in how it brightens your eyes.

If you are still building your makeup kit, you can live without this (for now), but it does make such a difference!

on 3/15/2017 4:48:00 PM

I purchased this product out of curiosity, and I ended up really liking it. Prior to this, I was using the Giorgio Armani corrector, which I also like, but is quite a bit more expensive. I apply the Pixi Corrector using a small brush and then blend out with my finger. You only need a very small amount, so the pot is going to last quite awhile. I don't apply it all over my under eye area, just at the inside corners where most of the darkness is. I follow with my Lancome Effacernes concealer. I have fair skin (NC20), and this shade is perfect. It's a soft peachy/pink that seems to work well for my skin tone. I really am quite impressed with this product. It's much better than I expected, and I would definitely buy it again. I think it's every bit as good as the Giorgio Armani corrector. Now, don't get me wrong, I really do like the GA corrector, but I'm not sure it's worth the extra cost when compared to the Pixi Corrector. Since buy the Pixi, I tend to reach for it more, which says a lot. It's definitely worth trying, especially, if you've never tried a corrector before. I don't think you'll be disappointed with this one. I can't think of anything I don't like about it!!