Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach

Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach

4.1

Petrolatum, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina, Microcrystalline Wax, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate. (Vitamin A), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Water, Simethicone, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035:1).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a really good product. I'm very fair with moderate purply darkness in my inner corners, and this pretty much erases it! I apply it after foundation and before my regular undereye concealer. Using a small dense flat top angled brush, I tap it into the product to get just a tiny amount. I think the tiny amount is key! I then use the brush to press it into my skin where I need it, and tada, no more dark area. I don't have any issues with caking or dryness and I think that's because I use so little. I then apply my regular concealer over it, with no issues. I would definitely buy again, and do recommend.

on 6/29/2016 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, let me first start of by saying I had high expectations for this product, before purchasing i read rave reviews and saw great before and after pictures. So it was very easy to be disappointed with this product. Im from sweden and despite the brand being swedish it is much more expensive here than in the US. But it didnt bother me that much, usually i dont have a problem spending a little more for quality, however i dont think this was worth the price(I paid around 25$). Heres why, whenever i color-C orrect with this, and put on other products (like foundation, setting powder etc) it looks just horrible, it creases, looks unnatural, but the worst part is that it changes color, turns greyish or something, and I've tried it with different foundations and concealers, nothing works.
However this is not a catastophe product, it does work when you use it alone without other makeup products on, just to cover dark circles, it even covers them better than most products. It blends into my own skin tone and looks really natural, it gives you a healthy glow. But since i either have a full face on or nothing i dont get much use out of it and thats why I regret buying it.

To Read all 113 Reviews, Login or Join

This has definitely become a stable in my makeup routine. Has very high coverage qualities, only if it's applied carefully and set with a translucent powder. I use an eye cream and face primer before hand. Apply with lightly dipping your clean ring finger into the pot and dotting on beginning of the inner corner and lightly working your way out. Once I have an even layer, I go in with a slightly damp beauty blender and barely go over the top to blend a little more. Go directly with a translucent powder over the top before this product dries. If it dries you will have a VERY cakey mess. This does wear nicely throughout my 9 hour days consisting of class and work. I would recommend if you're combo skin or dry. Another win from my dearest Pixi!

This is a standard eye brighter and somewhat dark circle hider. I find this to be a bit too finicky for everyday use, but it has some shining qualities. I have creased undereyes and very pale skin and my undereye circles are punctuated with purple veining in the inner eye both over and under.

First, primer. Powerful primer ONLY with serious oil control abilities! The texture of this is on the oily side, even though it doesn't have an oily sheen. Use a light hand with this, or it'll cake like crazy. The coloring is very good and it will stay with plenty of work. I think it works best with drier foundations, especially powders. I tend to use my setting spray on the brush I apply it with and let it dry fully before putting anything over it.

on 5/31/2016 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this for the under eyes and it definitely brightens and conceals. It's not the most pigmented product that I have but I like the brightening effect. I use eye primer under it to avoid creasing. The texture is not super creamy and I like that because I have oily skin. I'm glad I bought it when Target was in Canada. I miss target so much! specially for the cosmetics section.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I heard so many good things about this, but I was disappointed when I tried it. For starters, they put it in a big cardboard package in the store to make you think you're getting a lot. Once I opened it, I was shocked by how small the pot actually was. The coverage isn't that great. I have pretty dark circles, and it didn't do enough. It almost has a sticky feel to it which made application a bit difficult. It creased a bit and made my under-eye area look dry. There are better concealers out there that cost a lot less. Don't waste your money.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This has become the most important item in my makeup bag, I never leave the house without wearing it! I have dreadful hereditary dark circles (although I'm only 18!) which are still visible through most concealers. I previously used Bobbi Brown's colour corrector in Light Bisque but found that a pot costing just under £20 didn't last anywhere near as long as this. This concentrate blends well and doesn't settle into lines too badly. I use underneath a creamy concealer and setting powder and I would say that this combination covers 80% of the blueish-ness under the eye. Would definitely say this is a HG product! Only thing I would recommend is to blend it quite well under the concealer, maybe just because I have very pale skin but I find that if this corrector isn't blended in properly it looks slightly orangey after a full day wear.

on 3/23/2016 9:46:00 AM

I purchased this after I read several reviews that said this was a dupe for Bobbi Brown's corrector. I don't know what those reviewers were thinking but this is definitely not. Not only does it not conceal dark circles but it settles into fine lines making it look worse! Horrible product when it comes to concealing and getting cakey. Definitely not repurchase. There are several products out there, including Maybelline Lumi, that do a much better job.

on 3/19/2016 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want to love this product, but I just can't make it work for me. The color is great, it doesn't completely cover super dark circles (what does?) but the peachiness of it really brightens the whole area and makes you look super awake and lovely. BUT I can't get it not to cake. No matter how little I apply, what application technique I use...I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it makes me sad, but this concealer always cakes. And forget about blending it with another product, that really doesn't work. It just sits on top of the other product and looks streaky. I even try using just a dab in in my inner eye corners and I still can't get it to blend out well. I guess if you can make this product work and don't have my issues it's a good product. The color is brightening and pretty. Sigh.

on 12/24/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have a love hate relationship with this product. I think its because I have very dark circles that are blue and purple. I have to layer different products under my eyes to cover the darkness which sucks. Just worn by itself I still see a lot of blueness peaking through it looks ashy on me. You kind of have to figure out what works best for you with this product. Keep in mind that other people don't have as dark circles as me, but for those that do, I recommend to use foundation under the eyes first then put this on and it has a lot more coverage and it will also prolong the wear time. With foundation underneath and one to two layers of the brightening peach, I feel that it covers a lot of the darkness. Depending on how much coverage you want the more you add the more coverage you'll have. But the more you add its more likely to cake up later on. It does dry down but I add powder on top to be safe. I recommend a translucent powder and not one that is to heavy because it can cake up really quickly. Yes this is a sheer formula, but it can build up. It isn't greasy at all. Its actually a little hard in the pan. I like the packaging its glass like a Maybelline Color Tattoo but smaller. Overall I think its an ok product and it works most of the time. Some days I have to add another concealer underneath to hide everything and then use a small amount of the brightening peach and this corrects any blueness that's left over. I think its expensive for a drugstore item its around $12 for 3g/0.1oz and I've only seen this brand at Target. It is however long lasting under the eyes and in the pan. I've had this for about a year and still haven't hit pan. If I don't find anything else that works out at the drugstore I will be repurchasing it. I've never tried any high end correctors or concealers to compare it to. So I think everyone will have a different experience with this product and would recommend it.