no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/25/2014

Love love love. It's seriously so happy. I feel effervescent and can practically taste the Vernor's, it's that good.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Mar/10/2014

This fragrance has an initial fizzy blast of zesty ginger and citrus, but then over time dries down to a strange cedar/soapy laundry-detergent kind of smell. I do feel that this is quite a masculine scent, it doesn't have the sweetness that I associate with gingerale and nor does it really capture the spiciness either, but it does have a 'dry' feel to it. This also fades pretty …Read more

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Jul/23/2011

One of the better colognes in the Demeter range in my opinion. Just what it says it is - effervescent ginger ale. The ginger is mellow, not biting or sharp. This is the only Demeter that I actually enjoy.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

May/16/2011

Does exactly what it says on the tin - a light, effervescent and cheerful Gingerale scent. Perfect for hot summer days when you need a nice pick-me-up. But the staying power is almost non-existent - spray one minute, gone the next.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

fromjsATC

Feb/26/2010

This is my favorite every day scent. It's very fresh and light and yes, almost fizzy. People compliment it all the time and it seems to be one of those scents that is instantly familiar, yet people can't quite put their finger on it.

I'm pretty sensitive to fragrances and can't stand things that are overly flowery, they give me a headache. And overly woodsy …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

May/26/2009

As far as being believable this is one of the more remarkable Demeter fragrances. It literally smells like someone just spilled some soda on you, right down to the fizzy sensation. If you want to impress your co-workers or introduce a friend to Demeter, ginger ale should do the trick. Although this was my initial favorite at first whiff, I found that on my skin it tends to lose the spice and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromseesue

Mar/18/2009

I love this scent, my hubby adores it. He thinks it smells delicious! I always get compliments when I wear it too.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesOther

2.0

Sep/15/2008

This spray smells exactly like ginger ale. I have no idea why I bought it. It must be better for layering.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Aug/24/2008

This does smell just like gingerale--bubbly and fresh. There is a tiny bit of soapy afterscent, but it's not very noticeable. I love this for hot summer days and it definitely works as a pick me up. No lasting power, of course.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

May/19/2008

This is one of my favorite scents from Demeter. They got the scent of gingerale down perfectly--you can even smell the bubbles. This is a great crisp scent, though it's a bit boring for frequent wear and the lasting power is awful. I'd recommend buying one of their $5 half-ounce bottles and stashing it in your handbag to refresh when it wears off.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

SkinOily