76%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This is one of my favorites in my l/s collection. It's a subtle orange-coral on me, so I wear it all the time in the summer. It's a good lipstick if you want a coral that isn't too bright and is more of an everyday lipstick than something that stands out too much.

About reviewer (256 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0
from

4 years ago

This was a total dud for me. This particular one dried out my lips, the glitter was very obvious and settled into the lines every time I wore it. The worst thing is, even when I had applied lip balm underneath, it dries me out so badly that my lips were peeling and visibly flaking halfway through the days, but the glitter is STILL there, giving me weird glittery lines and colourless, flaking lips. Even though it's a lovely light coral, slightly more orange than pink, but still very soft and feminine, great for anyone just starting out, the pigmentation is poor compare to other lipstick in the Super Lustrous line as well. I hated it so much I had to give it away. I hope the rest of the Pearl finish don't do this, there are so many colours I want to try but this one might have scarred me for life.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

Not one of my favorite shades. I thought I would like this, but I discovered orange shades don't match my skin tone very well. Still, I would wear this if I have no other lipsticks with me. Pros: 1. no pros :/ Cons: 1. shade is slightly off... 2. not very smooth, sinks into my lip lines and cakes 3. better to exfoliate before application 4. lips feel dried out after, with a chemical tinge 5. slight glitter At least I bought it on sale. :|

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

5 years ago

i remember getting this shade a while back...and this is the WORST shade i've ever worn. its not as pigmented as i would like....so i took it back the next day! enough said!!!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

5 years ago

I needed an orange-y lipstick but I didn't want to spend a ton of money. After searching the internet to find a color I thought would work for me, I settled on Revlon's Coralberry. Not punch-you-in-the-face orange but not too pink either. The color is quite perfect but the consistency stinks. It is creamy but it settles into the lines on my lips and cakes around the edges after only an hour of wear. It reminds me of very old ladies at a church bazaar. Not the look I want and not the look I usually get with any other lipstick.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This shade is not available in Singapore so I was really glad to see someone selling it on Carousell! I believe I saw SecretLifeofaBioNerd on Youtube using this and since I'm a fan of orange lipsticks I had to try it. Coralberry is pigmented, flattering and very comfortable to wear. On me, it looks straight up orange. It is my current favourite alongside Rich Girl Red, also a cream formula from the SuperLustrous line. They probably are the only lipsticks I have that don't dry out my lips and make any lines noticeable.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

6 years ago

I love it so much! I am pale and this is a perfect shade for my lips! The price is decent and the packaging is really lovely! I love this color so much on me. It is long lasting and doesn't dry or crack my lips which is great. Go buy it! :D

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

6 years ago

Very pretty light-pink/coral color. On my pale, warm skintone this color pulls more light pink than coral. Very "springtime"/summery lippie. :)

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

6 years ago

I love the color. I really do. It's a very sheer color that's also natural looking, and very pretty. Maybe it's just me, but I felt that this was the only revlon lustrous lipstick that has given me a problem in a sense that the formula seems to be drying my lips. Whenever I apply it, it would flake my lips and make it weirdly cakey (never thought that a lisptick could do that). I hope it's just this tube that I bought that's being weird, otherwise, I would have used it everyday!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

Absolutely love it!!!! I am so pale and this makes me look good

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair