Origins Brighter by Nature SPF 35 skin tone correcting moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
No Image

4.5

active ingredients: homosalate, octisalate avobenzone, octocrylene, inactive ingredients: citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower water, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower water, butyloctyl salicylate, methyl trimethicone, jojoba esters, butylene glycol, polyester-8, ethyl macadamiate, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, peg-100 stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glyceryl stearate, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, ormenis multicaulis (chamomile) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit oil, citral, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, limonene, gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extractextrait d'orge, paeonia albiflora (peony) root extract, sanguisorba officinalis (burnet) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, hydrolyzed rice bran extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, polygonum tinctorium leaf/stem extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, palmaria palmata extract, trametes versicolor extract, sodium grape seed extract phosphate, micrococcus lysate, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica, potassium cetyl phosphate, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, arginine, ascorbyl glucoside, caffeine, salicylic acid, cholesterol, behenyl alcohol, tocotrienols, linoleic acid, sodium hyaluronate, squalane, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, phospholipids, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, glycyrrhetinic acid, dehydroxanthan gum, sodium stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, mica

on 2/15/2011 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I tried the BBN 35 after reading up online. I don't live in a country where it is available (for samples etc) so I took the leap and bought it when on holiday in the UK. I've now been using it for about 6 weeks and so far I am quite pleased with it. The consistency is perfect if you have dry skin, it 'sinks' in quite well and leaves you moisturised ..and protected! Such a bonus as I now save time in the mornings! Looking forward to trying other products in the range!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This moisturizer is a LOT thicker than almost any I've ever used. It has a creamy consistency, and a very "natural"-type of scent. I've used this for about a week and while I don't see any miraculous results (I doubt any skincare delivers that), I do notice my skintone is a bit more even and brighter. I'm hoping it'll help fade some acne spots, I'll update once I've used it for a bit longer.

Popular Moisturizers