Origins Brighter by Nature SPF 35 skin tone correcting moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

3.3

active ingredients: homosalate, octisalate avobenzone, octocrylene, inactive ingredients: citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower water, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower water, butyloctyl salicylate, methyl trimethicone, jojoba esters, butylene glycol, polyester-8, ethyl macadamiate, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, peg-100 stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glyceryl stearate, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, ormenis multicaulis (chamomile) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit oil, citral, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, limonene, gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extractextrait d'orge, paeonia albiflora (peony) root extract, sanguisorba officinalis (burnet) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, hydrolyzed rice bran extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, polygonum tinctorium leaf/stem extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, palmaria palmata extract, trametes versicolor extract, sodium grape seed extract phosphate, micrococcus lysate, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, silica, potassium cetyl phosphate, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, arginine, ascorbyl glucoside, caffeine, salicylic acid, cholesterol, behenyl alcohol, tocotrienols, linoleic acid, sodium hyaluronate, squalane, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, phospholipids, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, glycyrrhetinic acid, dehydroxanthan gum, sodium stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, mica

on 5/7/2014 10:29:00 PM

I use this as a daily moisturizer and top it with hydralife BB cream.
I agree it can be a bit greasy at first but absorbs quickly and moisturizes well. I love the SPF protection and quite like the vitamin c smell. I haven't noticed my complexion to be any brighter or more consistent, no changes in dark spots, which is a bit of a let down but its a great moisturizer and is affordable.

on 1/9/2014 11:39:00 AM

I don't really like this moisturizer. I used up the big sample size moisturizer that I have, and the impression is it's oily and makes my makeup slide off. I'm not really sure how to make it work well during the day with make up, but applying it right after I wash and tone my face is fine for a while, but as the day continues, I can feel the oils coming out. I don't mind the scent but I just don't like the product and I have tried my best. I now use it as a hand cream so as not to waste it, but I still don't like it that much. I think it's kind of expensive too so this moisturizer with spf is unfortunately not for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It really works, I notice a difference in skin tone after about a week. I'm on my second jar of the product. I think it's better to use it in the winter since it is a bit oily and can really clog up your pores during summer.

on 11/30/2010 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This SPF moisturizer is fine - not bad, not great. I don't see any "brightening," whatever that entails, or evening of skin tone. Or any super hydration (the SA assured me it was for drier skin types). There are tiny little white granules on my face every so often after I apply it (sunscreen?) - it definitely has a unmistakable grittiness to it.

I've been slowly trying to make the shift to more natural products, but this is not a keeper, though I am pleased with its high SPF content. It'll be back to Lancome once I'm done with this jar, or on to something new. Can't wait to be done with this rather ho-hum product.

Popular Moisturizers